2018 Houston Texans Season Thread

tx 3 putt

Yeah, I get the lucky sentiment. That 6 game win streak is over teams with a combined 19-31 record, with an average MOV of 7.8. Miami is the only team with a winning record at 5-4. The Texans are the only team the Giants have beaten. I'm guessing 10-6, and a close win in the WC game before going on the road to get our asses blown out at KC or NE.

13 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

Yeah, I get the lucky sentiment. That 6 game win streak is over teams with a combined 19-31 record, with an average MOV of 7.8. Miami is the only team with a winning record at 5-4. The Texans are the only team the Giants have beaten. I'm guessing 10-6, and a close win in the WC game before going on the road to get our asses blown out at KC or NE.

And the Texans beat a Miami team with Brock Osweiler at QB

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thread resurrection: commenced

Texans are rolling. Deshaun is the fucking truth. Hopkins is the best wideout in the game. JJ Watt still hungry.

Fuck the Colts - Fuck the Titans - Fuck the Jags - let's win this division and make a SB run. 

Also - Cowboys meltdown in Dallas is hilarious as usual. Never-ending entertainment living in this city. 

• Like 1