2018 Houston Texans Season Thread

tx 3 putt

3 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:
7 minutes ago, Zavala said:
Jags just got Jamaal Charles.
QHAT THE FUCK ARE THE TEXANS EVEN DOING ABOUT THEIR SHIT RUNNING GAME?

Running the QB power spread

Yeah that's what it looks like. Watson should start avoiding contact or his career is going to be cut short before it even begins with butt-chin calling plays. Damn BOB sucks. 

Don’t be naive. He’s been waiting to sign with a contender, which we aren’t, and now he has.
Good for him, go JC.

Who’s being naive? JC is a 31 year old RB who hasn’t taken meaningful snaps since 2014. He not a savior to any team. I love Jamaal and hope I’m wrong but just don’t see it.

2 hours ago, Sleepygrad said:

one more week till D'onte is activated? Haven't followed this thread, any word on him lately?

Hope he rests until he is for sure the same. At the same time, it sucks if BOB is going to run Watson until he breaks.. so I hope he can get back ASAP

1 minute ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

He's gonna sell out and give 100% every play, so it's dickface BoB's job to not send him on fucking sweeps 

Yep. Problem is, he's the offensive coordinator, and one of the most predictable ones in the league. He and the team also didn't pick up a real running back, so they are just running Blue and pretending they have some sort of running game. Frustrating.

3 minutes ago, Zavala said:

Until he gets a stinger and the refs didn't call a penelty WAHHH

Fucking bullshit because Watson has been taking big hits the whole game without getting any calls.

Mercilus lowered his head and speared Allen's arm with the crown of his helmet. Tough penalty to call but incredibly dangerous for Mercilus to do that. He's lucky he hit Allen's arm and not Clowney's helmet, he could have really hurt himself. And that's why it's against the rules.

Just now, Huckleberry said:

Mercilus lowered his head and speared Allen's arm with the crown of his helmet. Tough penalty to call but incredibly dangerous for Mercilus to do that. He's lucky he hit Allen's arm and not Clowney's helmet, he could have really hurt himself. And that's why it's against the rules.

Sure that is a penalty, but if they call that, they better call the ones against Watson. He just got hit in the knee with a helmet the drive before, he has been getting hit, driven to the ground, and landed on just after getting rid of the ball multiple times. No calls.

If I was Watson, I would talk to my agent about having to play with a fucked up lung and getting zero help from BoB. He should not be put in this position anyway, he's going to get seriously hurt.

1 minute ago, Zavala said:

Sure that is a penalty, but if they call that, they better call the ones against Watson. He just got hit in the knee with a helmet the drive before, he has been getting hit, driven to the ground, and landed on just after getting rid of the ball multiple times. No calls.

If I was Watson, I would talk to my agent about having to play with a fucked up lung and getting zero help from BoB. He should not be put in this position anyway, he's going to get seriously hurt.

Oh I agree, I really do think the biggest issue is Mercilus not getting himself really fucked up with a broken neck. The coaching staff needs to point that out to him in film review because it's incredibly dangerous.

4 minutes ago, Updawg said:

Just blitz Everytime against us, we can't stop it and won't call a play to counter it.

He said the Texans just "aren't a screen team". What the fuck? We got Coutee, and D-Hop with Sammy Coats as a blocker on WR screens, and we got Lamar Miller. Why don't we don't run screens? Just want to get Watson killed on every passing down?

• Like 1