2018 Houston Texans Season Thread

tx 3 putt

I’m glad we won of course, but we fucking suck.  Hopefully, this is one of those times when a team plays worse than it actually is, but this team has shown nothing to give us reason to believe that.

To call BO’B trash is an insult to refuse.

OL is a complete disaster. If our new GM doesn’t make drastic efforts to improve that, then fuck him.

Thank god for the Longhorns & Astros

Edited by The Earl of Texas
  • Like 1

This is (probably) going to be super unpopular.  But I would totally be in favor of the Texans firing BOB and hiring Lincoln Riley.

The Pats for the last decade, the Eagles last year, and the Chiefs this year have shown that modern spread concepts DO work in the NFL.  Often to great success.  Watson has all the attributes you want in a QB running that kind of a system.  Hopkins has the Tyreek Hill-type "take the top off a defense" speed.  Find a good defensive coordinator and strength coach to go with LR (do NOT let him hire his own strength/D staff), and I actually think you're cooking with gas.