2018 Houston Texans Season Thread

tx 3 putt

Got to fix the OL. Henderson getting hurt was just about worst case scenario.

A rookie and a 2nd year player at the tackles is a recipe for disaster.

I think you will see improvement from the tackles, and from Watson but neither one is doing the other any favors.

On defense, it seems we have no pass rush.

My give a fuck with respect to the Texans has eroded tremendously. Embarrassing loss by the Texans. Losing to Gabbert. This is a poorly coached team. The OL pass blocking looks even worse than last year. Pleasantly surprised with Blue, Miller and the run blocking. Offense has been awful except when we ran the Clemson offense. Get rid of the fraud of the HC we have.

8 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

My give a fuck with respect to the Texans has eroded tremendously. Embarrassing loss by the Texans. Losing to Gabbert. This is a poorly coached team. The OL pass blocking looks even worse than last year. Pleasantly surprised with Blue, Miller and the run blocking. Offense has been awful except when we ran the Clemson offense. Get rid of the fraud of the HC we have.

Just popped in to see your weekly meltdown. I'm a little disappointed in this effort. C-minus. Started strong and pungent but had a weak finish, like an overripe Bordeaux. 

• Like 1