2018 Houston Texans Season Thread

tx 3 putt

16 minutes ago, MillerEP said:

Some bold calls this game. BoB fighting for his job. Luckily for him the Colts are absolutely awful.

Yeah, I'm wondering just how bad Indy is, for the Texans to put up 21 pts. In the first half and on the road...pretty damn bad.

And B'oB will walk away acting like he figured shit out.

Edited by Brothahorn

2 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:
5 minutes ago, Harrison Stafford said:
I'm hoping we lose every game this season, get BOB shitcanned, and get the first pick in the NFL draft.  

We're in line for #2. Any good OL's worthy?

Jonah Williams, maybe. 

But if you end up #2, you should be thinking about Ed Oliver.

Just now, BigVegasHorn26 said:

What the fuck was O'Brien thinking with that first down run play and then not clocking it to save time?  Should have been able to get one if not two more plays in after that big gain with better clock management.  Terrible.  

BOB thinks James Franklin called a good play last night. 

• Like 1

This 10-minute overtime is bullshit.  Not only does the winner of the coin toss have a chance to end it, they also end up getting a second possession.  The coin flip is worth way too much.

And I'm not bitching about this game in particular, because if we didn't suck at football and have retarded monkeys for coaches, this game wouldn't be in overtime.

Just theoretically, it's some bullshit.

This 10-minute overtime is bullshit.  Not only does the winner of the coin toss have a chance to end it, they also end up getting a second possession.  The coin flip is worth way too much.
And I'm not bitching about this game in particular, because if we didn't suck at football and have retarded monkeys for coaches, this game wouldn't be in overtime.

The NFL’s overtime rules have always sucked dick

Just now, TexArcher said:

Hey, NFL games are fixed so this is all done on purpose. 

Texans didnt even call timeout and let a shitload of clock run. DeSean looks like he's ready to get home and checked out.

This team is embarrassing.