Ohio State @ TCU at AT&T Stadium

Shmitty

13 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I'd bet the Over.

OSU will put up points. This is the first real defensive test they'll face but they've got a solid OL, a pair of 1,000 yd rushers at TB, and more than a handful of skilled WRs.

As has been mentioned, the DL is among the best in the nation but there's inexperience in the backfield. They gave up too many big plays to Oregon State to assume that TCU isn't going to make some of their own. (I haven't seen the Frogs play this year so I'm just making an assumption based on past teams.) Hopefully Baron Browning and Jeffrey Okudah will have big games playing back in their home State. I'm sure they'll have a lot of family there. Same with JK Dobbins on offense. 

Fuck those guys and any Texan who pulls for them.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Wally Pryor said:

Won't be close.  Patterson is a great coach but he can't do much about the disparity in talent and athleticism at about every position.   And it's not that TCU doesn't have some players. OSU is just stacked.   Their best team since '14.  This is a 2-TD or more game.

You could be right, but the fact the Patterson has had time to prep gives a chance for the upset...

I live about 8 minutes from where that shit is going down..lots of tOSU jorts in town last night even though the game is about 30 mins drive away at Jerryworld.

So glad GD is on the froggy campus and not Sundance square, but even so my car isn't moving from its parking spot today.

4 hours ago, Vertigo said:

Your head coach is also a piece of ahit

With what is currently known about CTE's, all football coaches at every level are pieces of shit, and all fans that continue to support the sport are monsters.  If you think that you, your coach, or anyone associated with your program have the tiniest bit of moral highground to pronounce judgment from, you are seriously delusional.

I'm worn out with the neutral site, newest stadiums built on tax and bond heists bullshit.  The novelty of this garbage is gone.  There's no good reason for any school to remove these high profile games from their home stadium.  Just stop.     
Been saying that for years. This is becoming pro football over the years. When you play at these lifeless spaceships, the pageantry of the college game is stripped. This is the equivalent of Texas USC playing at the Alamadome tonight.

The atmosphere at FedEx Field for the UT Maryland game was god awful.

Or our home and home against Bama,we play at the Alamadome for our home game and Bama plays at the Georgia Dome for their home game.

No reason for Aggy Arky to be played at Jerry World. Or Tech Baylor. Take those to the campuses where they belong.

5 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

TD Bucks on a strip recovered in the end zone.

Should have been a safety.  Clearly see Ohio st guy touching the ball while out of bounds.  Should be 5-0.    May not matter, but the fact they didn't review that is...strange.

Edited by Monster
  • Like 1