Cruz vs Beto

Washpark

No, it's actually happening. It's one of the main reasons Donald Trump is president. The economic situation for the folks who put him over the top has not changed.

They need to move to the upper Texas coast. Lee college is churning out associate degreed people starting off at 100k in the petrochemical industry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Tom said:

Who should we trust as a better source of the overall health of the economy?  Stros' anecdotal bullshit or the U.S. Bureau of Labor and Statistics as posted by David Dennison?  

Gosh, I'm going to have to go with the latter.

No guys he can’t find enough people to hire

Just now, Stros said:

In my line of work I have come to find many people don’t like to work. The fact that I’m an asshole has nothing to do with it. Do you need a job?

Nope. Got a good business on my own. Thanks though. I treat my relatively few employees with respect. 

So what business are you in and why are you having trouble finding people to fill it? 

1 hour ago, RPM said:

I'd say there was no major blood loss on either side, but Cruz did get cut a few times. The big difference to me was the negative stance Cruz had v the positive message Beto was selling. We'll see how it played to the masses soon. On to Round 2!

Positive doesn't play in Texas.  I used to think it would back in the early 2000's but it just doesn't happen.  Hate and fear wins in our retarded state.

• Like 2

It doesn’t matter. I think Cruz is asshole. I voted for Dewhurst. But you guys need to stop sucking each other’s dicks and realize a boilerplate liberal isn’t going win a Texas senate seat in November.
I think Cruz will win and have said so multiple times above. The fact that beating Beto is absorbing so much national GOP money because Cruz is a shitty fundraiser locally who everyone hates has enormous strategic value.

I was responding to your economic take, however, so maybe you are the one distracted by sucking dicks.

5 minutes ago, Stros said:

So we can all agree O’ROURKE loss tonight?

Honestly, I think he did, because outside of our major cities, and a few poor souls stranded out in the sticks, our state is absolutely full of slavering morons and tough-talking cowards who respond to Cruz's idiotic "message" and believe his slimy lies. 

Edited by MaybeACoordinator

Positive doesn't play in Texas.  I used to think it would back in the early 2000's but it just doesn't happen.  Hate and fear wins in our retarded state.

30-40% of voters chose Trump.  There are a lot of morons in this country.

These.

I’ve said from the beginning that I think Cruz wins. Beto has the 1 in 3 chance I thought he would have.

But bet on stupid and scared. Always.

Honestly, I think he did, because outside of our major cities, and a few poor souls stranded out in the sticks, our state is absolutely full of slavering morons and tough-talking cowards who respond to Cruz's idiotic "message" and believe his slimy lies. 

So Texas should be more like California, Chicago, or New York?
  • Fuck You 4

Tell us how it is not, and show your work. 

Same old west coast-northeast liberal bullshit. I guess he is brave for trying to get elected spouting that crap in Texas. Texans have too much of a sense of self reliance and independence to go for that tired nanny state bullshit.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 4

44 minutes ago, pevodog said:

Not shit! Try to find or hire an accountant right now.

Every accountant I know thinks the republicans rushed through and not debated tax bill that is incomprehensible as shit is probably the best thing that ever happened to the profession. If accounting firms issued stock (hell maybe they do now I don’t know) I would be betting large on those fuckers. 

2 minutes ago, pevodog said:

Same old west coast-northeast liberal bullshit. I guess he is brave for trying to get elected spouting that crap in Texas. Texans have too much of a sense of self reliance and independence to go for that tired nanny state bullshit.

Oh so you can’t then. Good try though

1 minute ago, pevodog said:

Are you seriously going to trot out the myth that the industries that make Texas what it is aren't propped up by massive subsidies from the federal government?

Get the fuck out with that self-reliance bullshit.

• Like 1

I bet if you offered them a "fair market wage" you could hire some.  Let the fucking "free market" sort it out, asshole.

There are 3 accountants for every 5 openings. It has been that way for a while.Every person that graduates with a degree in accounting and a decent gpa has a job.Average mid career wage is 150k. Free market works

Are you seriously going to trot out the myth that the industries that make Texas what it is aren't propped up by massive subsidies from the federal government?
Get the fuck out with that self-reliance bullshit.

Petrochemical industry is propped up by the federal government?

• Fuck You 1

4 minutes ago, pevodog said:

There are 3 accountants for every 5 openings. It has been that way for a while.Every person that graduates with a degree in accounting and a decent gpa has a job.Average mid career wage is 150k. Free market works

It doesn't sound like it's working for people who need accountants.

Edited by David Dennison