Cowboys vs Giants: Week 2 SNF Edition

Vic Mackey

Good thing they don’t have to play any RBs like Barkley for most of be year. He’s not doing much right up he middle, but he’s always making the first guy miss.

Hopefully by the next time they play the tackling will be more on par.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, Drew said:

Good thing they don’t have to play any RBs like Barkley for most of be year. He’s not doing much right up he middle, but he’s always making the first guy miss.

Hopefully by the next time they play the tackling will be more on par.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Barkley is a one in a thousand back. We’ve done a good job against him all things considered

1 minute ago, Waterboarder said:

He has 28 yards on 11 carries.  He may be really talented, but i can think of at least 3 backs in the league right now I would rather have.  Bell, Gurley, Zeke.

so you'd take young Pro Bowl NFL backs over a rookie? Really going out on a limb there.

2 minutes ago, Waterboarder said:

He has 28 yards on 11 carries.  He may be really talented, but i can think of at least 3 backs in the league right now I would rather have.  Bell, Gurley, Zeke.

Gurley did almost nothing his rookie year behind a bad OL and shitty OC..... If you're just going to look at the box score for a conclusion then it's going to be difficult to evaluate how good he is.  He's a stud if he stays healthy and in two years if the Giants have a capable OC and QB, he's going to be a nightmare...