What a shitshow.

Prepuce of Doom

One guy in HS always mooched off other people, including taking their food or snacks when they weren’t looking. One morning before the bell rang, a friend of mine left half a “Hershey’s” bar (Ex-Lax logos scraped off) in the wrapper for a minute unattended. Down the hatch it went. Hilarity ensued later around 6th period. Ahhhh, high school....

• Like 1

One guy in HS always mooched off other people, including taking their food or snacks when they weren’t looking. One morning before the bell rang, a friend of mine left half a “Hershey’s” bar (Ex-Lax logos scraped off) in the wrapper for a minute unattended. Down the hatch it went. Hilarity ensued later around 6th period. Ahhhh, high school....
30+ years ago, my mom made some ex lax brownies because a Dr at the hospital would not stop eating other people's food. Apparently that was enough to get him to stop.
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Chewbacca said:
5 hours ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

30+ years ago, my mom made some ex lax brownies because a Dr at the hospital would not stop eating other people's food. Apparently that was enough to get him to stop.

If you really want to fuck with someone,:

1) Procure a live duck

2) Place duck in the cab of their pickup, doors locked, windows rolled up (preferably in a cooler month so the duck doesn't fucking get heat stroke and croak)

3) Leave copious amounts of Ex-Lax around the cab

4) .......

5) Profit.