Adding to the pit bull argument

Beau Vine

8 hours ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

shooing

3 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

I thought for some reason @troph was being extremely polite and using Early Modern English to show the bugs their way off the court. 

Tough crowd. Pretty uncertain when I was typing. Rather deal with the peanut gallery rather than googling it. Fuck it. I could care less.

No really, I probably could care less. 

5 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I generally eschew bugs

You blow them out your nose? 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

Some pit bull lover would sue to require DNA tests. Besides, shitty city officials don’t typically run dog shelters. They have bigger things to fuck up. 

Sorry, I meant city employee. The animal shelter is run by Austin, correct.

You folks and dogs are like Katfid with people of color. 

• 2 weeks later...

Video in link - dogs look to be pit bulls. 

https://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/local/video-shows-pair-aggressive-dogs-tear-through-car-get-cat-inside/52DNUHOQTVHVTBT3GSIAIDPDXM/

Video shows pair of aggressive dogs tear through a car to get to a cat inside

By Robert Grant, Action News Jax

March 26, 2024 at 6:46 pm EDT

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — A vicious dog attack you’ve likely never seen before is caught on camera. It shows a pair of dogs tear through a car in southwest Jacksonville while attempting to get a cat hiding inside.

Christie Barr was asleep when it happened around 3 a.m. over the weekend. She woke up to the extensive damage in the morning.

“I thought someone maybe took a BB gun and shot my car,” she told Action News Jax’s Robert Grant.

She called the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office and police went through the security camera video and discovered it wasn’t a person, but dogs responsible for the damage.

The video shows the neighbor’s car jumping behind the engine shortly before the dogs go after her.

Barr said they never got to the cat and it survived. “There’s no doubt in my mind had they gotten that cat, she wouldn’t be here today.”

The insurance company towed her car and estimated up to $3,000 in damage from the dogs. Now neighbors don’t know where the dogs are and are concerned for the neighbors’ safety. Barr said she reached out to animal control, but no one has responded so far.

“If they can do that to metal on a car, they could tear a human being up,” Barr said. “You need to take care of them. Don’t let them be out running the streets during the middle of the night.”

Action News Jax reached out to the city to see if ACPS is looking into it, but we haven’t heard back yet.

And of course it is in Florida. 

• Rage+1 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

• 3 weeks later...