Adding to the pit bull argument

Beau Vine

On 5/15/2023 at 6:04 AM, closetohumping said:

Needed a bat to separate the pit from its victim.   Beware Kevin.    A pitt May be too much for you. 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CsJ7al9MkyD/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

That's hard to watch. The dumb bitch owner should be spayed, and the dog shot then force feed to the dumb bitch owner.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

That's hard to watch. The dumb bitch owner should be spayed, and the dog shot then force feed to the dumb bitch owner.

Fuckers have no off switch.   Fucking lady is standing there while her pit is killing someone else's dog. 

Edited by closetohumping
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, Samson's Wig said:

A pit mix attacked our dog while my wife walked him last week.  The pit lives in a house with kids, which blows my mind.  They are seemingly ordinary folks, even though they both work in IT, with a stone-cold killer living in their house in a nice neighborhood (the point being these weren't dumbasses training their dog to fight or anything along those lines, this was a family pet).   The owner couldn't do shit while my wife kicked his dog repeatedly, trying to break it up.  Neighbors came to the rescue eventually.  You shouldn't have an animal if you can't control it.  The dude couldn't even pull the dog off, or wasn't willing to (he also won't answer his door when I've knocked on it a few times since to try and discuss what happened - so he's basically just a pussy).  Dealing with the city over something like this isn't pleasant, but dogs like that should be put down, and the people who own them should spend some time in jail after an attack happens.  Where I'm from, that dog would already be buried, but we're following civilized city-folk guidelines here, i.e. waiting for the authorities to ever do anything, knowing that they probably never will.  Fuck pits and their owners.

What a gigantic pussy owner. Put his shit on blast. I'd sue just to teach the pussy a lesson. Financial penalties is a way to enforce a behavior change. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Samson's Wig said:

A pit mix attacked our dog while my wife walked him last week.  The pit lives in a house with kids, which blows my mind.  They are seemingly ordinary folks, even though they both work in IT, with a stone-cold killer living in their house in a nice neighborhood (the point being these weren't dumbasses training their dog to fight or anything along those lines, this was a family pet).   The owner couldn't do shit while my wife kicked his dog repeatedly, trying to break it up.  Neighbors came to the rescue eventually.  You shouldn't have an animal if you can't control it.  The dude couldn't even pull the dog off, or wasn't willing to (he also won't answer his door when I've knocked on it a few times since to try and discuss what happened - so he's basically just a pussy).  Dealing with the city over something like this isn't pleasant, but dogs like that should be put down, and the people who own them should spend some time in jail after an attack happens.  Where I'm from, that dog would already be buried, but we're following civilized city-folk guidelines here, i.e. waiting for the authorities to ever do anything, knowing that they probably never will.  Fuck pits and their owners.

Not gonna say where I live but I have yet to have seen a pit or a pit mix.  I'd have a problem with that for sure.  And yes, pit apologists, a pit mix counts as a pit. 

Goes back to the "leash your cat comment."  If my kid is on the porch or playing at the playground does that mean he's asking for a pit attack.  Control your savage fucking dog.  Nobody is getting hurt when my cat is out of control

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

What a gigantic pussy owner. Put his shit on blast. I'd sue just to teach the pussy a lesson. Financial penalties is a way to enforce a behavior change. 

You can’t sue broke people. Most of the fuckers owning these mutts don’t have anything worth taking.

On 5/17/2023 at 5:06 PM, Samson's Wig said:

A pit mix attacked our dog while my wife walked him last week.  The pit lives in a house with kids, which blows my mind.  They are seemingly ordinary folks, even though they both work in IT, with a stone-cold killer living in their house in a nice neighborhood (the point being these weren't dumbasses training their dog to fight or anything along those lines, this was a family pet).  

The problem is that the vast majority of pit owners fall into one of two equally stupid camps.  The first are the true trash assholes, who want a pit because they want to fight, or they want it because it looks badass or they want to be “hard.” The thing is, this type of person does not GAF and when their animal proves to be a terrible pet or aggressive they just surrender it or drop it off the side of the road somewhere, and let them breed with who knows what and then give away free puppies to more trashy assholes. 

And then these fucking dogs flood animal shelters and the “dog people” who can’t stand the idea of a dog that was previously named “Mauler” getting put down take these gotdam menaces home and try to make them family pets that might “lick you to death.” 

Fuck all these assholes, city shelters really should destroy pits and pit-mixes on intake. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Drool 1

On 5/15/2023 at 6:04 AM, closetohumping said:

Needed a bat to separate the pit from its victim.   Beware Kevin.    A pitt May be too much for you. 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CsJ7al9MkyD/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

I don't know how those people just stood around and did nothing.   They didn't need a bat, they just needed to do something other than stand around staring.   Just rewatched and saw the wimp in the white shirt and shorts had a pole/stick and stood around and did NOTHING the entire time.  

On 5/17/2023 at 10:06 AM, Samson's Wig said:

bowl of delicious antifreeze to be left on their porch?

Edited by Nivek
  • Hook 'Em 1

On 5/16/2023 at 12:14 PM, closetohumping said:

Fuckers have no off switch.   Fucking lady is standing there while her pit is killing someone else's dog. 

My guess is that to her, her dog is family, and the victim's pet is property.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12100977/Boy-6-asked-mother-dying-SCALPED-dragged-stairs-family-dog.html

A boy of six cried 'am I dying?' to his mother after their American Staffordshire terrier viciously attacked him and ripped skin from his scalp.

Vick Zidko was walking down the stairs at his home in Doncaster, South Yorkshire, when their dog, which they bought on Facebook just two weeks prior, clamped its jaws round his head.

The young boy pleaded with the dog, called Diesel, to stop as it brutally bit and scratched him on his head and back, The Mirror reported.

The boy's family was eventually able to prise the dog's mouth open after his father Vitalijus put his arm in the dog's jaw to protect his son - after which, young Vick cried:  'Mummy, am I dying?'.

After five days in hospital Vick had the torn-off piece of scalp reattached - it is now under a large patch on his head.

• Rage+1 4

2 hours ago, crash_davis said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12100977/Boy-6-asked-mother-dying-SCALPED-dragged-stairs-family-dog.html

A boy of six cried 'am I dying?' to his mother after their American Staffordshire terrier viciously attacked him and ripped skin from his scalp.

Vick Zidko was walking down the stairs at his home in Doncaster, South Yorkshire, when their dog, which they bought on Facebook just two weeks prior, clamped its jaws round his head.

The young boy pleaded with the dog, called Diesel, to stop as it brutally bit and scratched him on his head and back, The Mirror reported.

The boy's family was eventually able to prise the dog's mouth open after his father Vitalijus put his arm in the dog's jaw to protect his son - after which, young Vick cried:  'Mummy, am I dying?'.

After five days in hospital Vick had the torn-off piece of scalp reattached - it is now under a large patch on his head.

Probably not the best idea to get a bully breed named Diesel off of Facebook. 

On 5/14/2023 at 9:28 AM, 956 Worldwide said:

The difference is what type of damage a dog that snaps or gets in a bad mood can do. Any dog can hurt you badly under the right circumstances (a chihuahua that really takes a bit out of your face can case all kinds of plastic surgery bills).  But only a few are capable of killing, all by themselves, a child or an elderly person, much less a healthy adult that wants to get away. That San Antonio story pissed me off to no end. IMO any dog that’s off-leash, out of its yard,  and breaks skin with a bite should simply be destroyed, no questions asked. If you own dogs and have more than one bite incident in a five year period, all your dogs should be destroyed.  And I’m a dog owner and lover.

I have posted before, fuck these dogs, they need to be rounded up and destroyed. They are not needed to preserve biodiversity or ecological balance. People created them for a specific purpose that is no longer legal. They don’t need to exist There are hundreds of breeds of wonderful companion animals, nothing will be lost by simply eliminating these breed(s). 

I agree with pretty much everything you wrote. I’d love to eradicate pit bulls like feral hogs. But if my Golden breaks skin, he shouldn’t be put down. Well, that won’t happen, but I had a friend whose lab ripped my puppy’s ear apart. Blood everywhere. Labs can be more grumpy that Goldens. The lab should not have been put down.  I’ve been bitten by Dachshund and Aussie as a kid. Neither put down. “Breaking skin” is an incredibly low bar. 

On 5/14/2023 at 9:48 AM, 956 Worldwide said:

This is also the only breed(s) we accept the “don’t attribute it to the breed” bullshit.  A beagle wandering off following its nose? A lab that wants to jump in every pond and puddle? A collie that herds kids around the kitchen? A pointer who points at pigeons? No one will protest, and all those owners will say “yeah, that tracks, it’s the breed.” 

A dog bred for dogfighting bites people and animals? AlL dOgS aRe InDiViDuAlS!?

Nobody accepts this. Well, dipshits accept it. 

I agree with pretty much everything you wrote. I’d love to eradicate pit bulls like feral hogs. But if my Golden breaks skin, he shouldn’t be put down. Well, that won’t happen, but I had a friend whose lab ripped my puppy’s ear apart. Blood everywhere. Labs can be more grumpy that Goldens. The lab should not have been put down.  I’ve been bitten by Dachshund and Aussie as a kid. Neither put down. “Breaking skin” is an incredibly low bar. 

I don’t think a lot of dogs should be put down for “breaking skin” on an animal, I mean, they’re animals. But if it happens to a human, fuck the dog and the owner.

On 5/14/2023 at 5:42 PM, closetohumping said:

image.thumb.png.2dcfdda305cd773996cb90fbe5286277.png

This dumb motherfucker has a major problem. What is wrong with some people?  Who would post that?  Has a be a joke right?

1 minute ago, Porterhouse said:

This dumb motherfucker has a major problem. What is wrong with some people?  Who would post that?  Has a be a joke right?

You wouldn't believe how dumb some of these pit bull owners are.  Actually maybe you would.  I wouldn't have something like that in the house with my kids.

On 5/17/2023 at 10:06 AM, Samson's Wig said:

I disagree with you. They are total dumbasses. Is this guy trying to preserve his dog?  That dog should be put down asap. 

3 minutes ago, Porterhouse said:

I disagree with you. They are total dumbasses. Is this guy trying to preserve his dog?  That dog should be put down asap. 

Well, yeah.  I meant not the type of dumbass one typically associates with pit bull ownership.  These folks are dumbasses for sure, just educated dumbasses, making it all the more mind bottling.

On 5/19/2023 at 9:33 AM, crash_davis said:

Maybe don’t name your kid Vick and that shit doesn’t happen. 

On 5/19/2023 at 11:04 PM, closetohumping said:

Can’t make this up. Rescue pitt showed aggression towards three year old.  

CAE2D03B-04CF-46F3-8195-497E5A2EB14C.thumb.png.d9a2856d0840c49e90b0cd668514a40e.png

Who is Rachel Montgomery, was this on Facebook, and was she wildly ridiculed?

1 hour ago, Jkwellborn said:

I don’t think a lot of dogs should be put down for “breaking skin” on an animal, I mean, they’re animals. But if it happens to a human, fuck the dog and the owner.

If a golden puppy jumps in excitement and catches a kid’s lip and inadvertently bites him (what happened to me with MY Aussie), then it’s dumb to put them down. All pits need to die yesterday. 

11 minutes ago, Samson's Wig said:

Well, yeah.  I meant not the type of dumbass one typically associates with pit bull ownership.  These folks are dumbasses for sure, just educated dumbasses, making it all the more mind bottling.

There are people here with them. They don’t post much anymore - it’s like being a Republican these days. I have highly educated acquaintances that have them. I’d never go to their house. 

My town doesn’t have an anti-pit ordinance and it pisses me off except nobody in the 100 year history of the town there’s been nobody that has ever owned one, and if anyone were seen walking down the street with one I’d be shocked if they weren’t asked to leave by police.