ALCS: Astros vs. Red Sox

UTexasFight

I bet thepop's statement is how the replay people explained the call. 
They could definitively see the glove getting closed by arms/hands, but they didn't have an angle to prove it was beyond the wall.   
Personally, it looks like its in the first row to me... 
imgur>

Mirrolure, can you see the guy with the orange shirt...his hand pushing/closing the glove...

2c39c691ac63b2901d9f2f8f55ec01ca.jpg
  • Like 2

Much better image.  Thanks for posting.

Can you see the blue shirt guy's right hand/fist?  Can you see all the hands/arms pushing up against that fist?

People will see what they want to see, so I won't try to convince a fully vested fan that his glove can't pass through solid matter.   

And it doesn't even matter, since, in my view, (I don't give a shit about either team), the ball was beyond the vertical plane of the wall, so it should have been a HR.

Edited by Monster
  • Like 2

Why are y’all arguing about whether he would have caught it or not? The ball was out of play so it was a home run. Betts could have jumped into the stands and that dude could have dry humped him but It’s still a home run. 

Karma say stros win this one since betts acted like a bitch about it 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Why are y’all arguing about whether he would have caught it or not? The ball was out of play so it was a home run. Betts could have jumped into the stands and that dude could have dry humped him but It’s still a home run. 

Karma say stros win this one since betts acted like a bitch about it 

Yup.

Here we go and since then 3 or 4 more calls they've fucked us. This last one was reviewable, thank God.