ALCS: Astros vs. Red Sox

UTexasFight

7 minutes ago, Mileslong said:

Stop with that crap, you sound like Aggy...Astro’s had a great year, enjoy that

Maybe they did, but the MLB also just lost my Astros MLB.tv subscription and Mets season tickets.  (I never expect the Mets to win either.  Its about a fairly called game. Mets suck.)  I do think the Red Sox would have won the series clean. Its just wrong that it wasnt. Look at your own Red Sox fan opinions in the first half of the last two games. Dont look at mine.

I can tolerate losses. I am from Houston. I just want clean fairly played losses. 

Edited by FondrenRoad

The whole argument that the first four innings conditioned the Astros to feel forced to swing at bad pitches takes a bit of a hit when Marwin stands there with everything on the line and watches 3 like a punk ass bitch.

The strike zone was bullshit early. We had plenty of time to get it together though and never got over the hump.

Some years, you get the bounces and some years it’s just not in the cards. Red Sox look like the team of destiny right now, they made plays when it counted and took advantage of almost every lucky bounce. The better team in this series won.

1 hour ago, Best served cold said:

What the hell happened to our pitching? I was so confident coming into this series that it would be our pitching that would give us a chance in every game and they seemed to be throwing grapefruits up there. Such a great season only to go out with barely a whimper. 

Agree. It was why I thought the Sox were going to have trouble. If you listen to Fronden MLB bribed them. Since he is not going to renew his MLB pass we won't have his insight next year. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:
2 hours ago, TonyTexas said:
This result is the only happiness that Ranger’s fans have felt all season long. Savor it because it will need to last for years

Lmao at bringing the Rangers up. What do they have to do with this series? Aggy deflection bullshit right there.

i would assume it has something to do with immortal and flagship leading the charge as the biggest t-shirt sox fans on this thread.  when the stros are successful, some ranger fans come out of the woodwork to do their thing.  when the rangers choked up the series, some terrible astros fans did likewise.  it cuts both ways, and always seems "aggy-ish" to me.

either way, we lost, so the ranger fans who are getting all into it, and the ones who get excited when comments from announcers "get astros fans all butthurt" can rejoice.  until april at least.

good season.

7 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

i would assume it has something to do with immortal and flagship leading the charge as the biggest t-shirt sox fans on this thread.  when the stros are successful, some ranger fans come out of the woodwork to do their thing.  when the rangers choked up the series, some terrible astros fans did likewise.  it cuts both ways, and always seems "aggy-ish" to me.

either way, we lost, so the ranger fans who are getting all into it, and the ones who get excited when comments from announcers "get astros fans all butthurt" can rejoice.  until april at least.

good season.

I never once brought up the Rangers, you cocksucking liar