ALCS: Astros vs. Red Sox

UTexasFight

2 hours ago, Bateshorn said:

I've been to 7 games at Fenway, and every single one was amazing.  Yeah, it's cramped and old inside. It's also one of the few baseball places that will give you the feels.

Also, if this were Pittsburg, San Francisco, Kansas City, or Baltimore Fans talking shit about Fenway relative to their own stadium, I could see you're point.  Those are some of the best stadiums in the game.  

For Houston fans to be talking shit is, well, like a guy in 2004 Ford Taurus talking shit about your 61 Lincoln Continental that has some rust. 

HOK stole 3/4 of the design elements for the stadium from Wrigley, Fenway, and Tiger stadium.  I mean, you have a fucking Citgo sign in left field.

I don't particularly like MMP that much.  I just don't like the way Fenway plays.

and the douche quotient with the fans is astronomical.  They are proud of themselves like Saint Louis, but then they expect homage.  Fuck them.

I've been to plenty of old stadiums, as well as the new.  Fenway is a shithole.

Edited by slorch

I saw a game there last year against the Indians.  Good luck getting up to take a piss with those cramped seats. 

Which one?
I was at the same series.
The game before the one Jackson went over the wall. Splurged on monster seats
Worth every penny.
Ballpark is old, even the new-ish monster seats felt old, but place is a shrine

12 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

I think if you totaled up all the Astros games I've watched this season, Bregman is slashing about .500/.750/1.200 and has turned every ball hit anywhere near him into an out. 

He's the best baseball player ever.  

If they're smart, they'll walk him here.

Edit:  Don't care, still thinking walking him was the smarter play.

Edited by Beau Vine

1 hour ago, Helobious said:

Fuck the Red Sox, but damn if the Astros didn't deserve that for picking up that shitstain Osuna. 

Sir, your season is over. shhhhhhhhhh... 

Great series so far. Amazing play at Third by Bregman. Nice to see Sox bats are still Sox bats and someone is going to have a great night. 

• Like 1