Comic Relief: Satirical Tweets and Memes

Hugo Stiglitz

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/16/2019 at 10:45 AM, EMAWesome said:

l53i5x04jr921.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

DACA: Began accepting applications on August 15, 2012.

Joshua Wilkerson: murdered on November 16, 2010.

If you're going to politicize a murder,  make sure that the program you are demonizing at least existed at the time of the crime.  Y'all are all so fucking dumb, I swear.

Edited by Chuckie Finster
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

DACA: Began accepting applications on August 15, 2012.

Joshua Wilkerson: murdered on November 16, 2010.

If you're going to politicize a murder,  make sure that the program you are demonizing at least existed at the time of the crime.  Y'all are all so fucking dumb, I swear.

Also, when did Ana Navarro become a democract?  

• Like 1

DxHo1VJUYAU-yL1.jpg:large

Following all the furor I decided to watch the Gillette commercial expecting that Gillette was arguing that all men should have their balls cut off or something, and lo and behold, it was fairly anodyne and merely made the point that sexual harassment and bullying are not good.

I don't know how to take the backlash other than conservatives believe that being a rapey, abusive piece of shit is an essential part of manhood.

Edited by Fozzz
  • Like 3

51 minutes ago, Fozzz said:

Following all the furor I decided to watch the Gillette commercial expecting that Gillette was arguing that all men should have their balls cut off or something, and lo and behold, it was fairly anodyne and merely made the point that sexual harassment and bullying are not good.

I don't know how to take the backlash other than conservatives believe that being a rapey, abusive piece of shit is an essential part of manhood.

I enjoyed watching a conservative friend get all bent out of shape about how the commercial says "some" men already are getting with the times.  He pointed to the precise meaning of the word -- "a small number."  And he explained how pissed his is that the ad implied that MOST men are NOT with the times and anti-rape etc.

I replied "you tell 'em!  Signed, a member of an ethnicity that the sitting president said were rapists and murderers, and only SOME of us were good people."  I doubt he'll agree with his own position for much longer.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fozzz said:

Yeah.  And lest we forget, sexual harassment and bullying are the low hanging fruit/minimum admission tickets to being descent human beings.  The fact that we need to be reminded of it is pretty sad  and that there is a commercial which points this out and has been criticized is just stupid.

3 hours ago, Jiggy-Z said:

Yeah.  And lest we forget, sexual harassment and bullying are the low hanging fruit/minimum admission tickets to being descent human beings.  The fact that we need to be reminded of it is pretty sad  and that there is a commercial which points this out and has been criticized is just stupid.

We’re a Christian nation, yo!

6 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

I enjoyed watching a conservative friend get all bent out of shape about how the commercial says "some" men already are getting with the times.  He pointed to the precise meaning of the word -- "a small number."  And he explained how pissed his is that the ad implied that MOST men are NOT with the times and anti-rape etc.

I replied "you tell 'em!  Signed, a member of an ethnicity that the sitting president said were rapists and murderers, and only SOME of us were good people."  I doubt he'll agree with his own position for much longer.

Just sell your product. Don't give your moral compass on the way the world should be. FFS, you lefties are endless.....

Just sell your product. Don't give your moral compass on the way the world should be. FFS, you lefties are endless.....

Yeah....it’s not like anyone markets anything with rah rah wave the flag and such.
One thing is certain: in the whiny pussy snowflake hall of fame, the modern American “conservatives” have their own damned wing.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Yeah....it’s not like anyone markets anything with rah rah wave the flag and such.
One thing is certain: in the whiny pussy snowflake hall of fame, the modern American “conservatives” have their own damned wing.

You need to switch from Pearl to Shiner.