Comic Relief: Satirical Tweets and Memes

Hugo Stiglitz

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to save my official timeskeeper the trouble I'm posting this at 8:25 AM.  I just got off work and finished eating two carnitas tacos and some sugar free lemonade.  I have farted three times since logging on to the site.  Two run of the mill type and one silent but deadly type.  Would you like me to report my temperature and blood sugar levels too?  You see there is this concept of the third shift job.  Some of us have them.  Since you are such a thorough investigator I'm sure you can figure out my days off without me telling you Lieutenant Colombo.  Oops now it is 8:29 Am.  I'm also listening to the podcast of Redeye Radio.  It is currently cloudy and way too damn cold for the middle of April.  Now on to the meme.

spacer.png

Edited by EMAWesome
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

On 4/17/2020 at 1:52 PM, ROFL BOX said:

This may very well be the funniest AND salient thing you have ever posted to date in this thread or anywhere in Cloak Room.

So why not give him rep if you enjoyed it?

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

2 hours ago, ernest_t_bass said:

spacer.png

Lazy. The first seven frames are all caps in some off brand version of Century Gothic and you go with a lower case serif font for the photoshopped?  You're lucky I didn't neg.

• Haha 1

On 4/19/2020 at 12:26 AM, Tom said:

Lazy. The first seven frames are all caps in some off brand version of Century Gothic and you go with a lower case serif font for the photoshopped?  You're lucky I didn't neg.

And here I was having conflicted feelings just because they didn't spell Epstein's name right.

4 hours ago, EMAWesome said:

spacer.png

what percent of republicans are republican just because they have no idea of what is going on around them, do you think?

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/493182-rules-chairman-advises-pelosi-to-back-remove-voting

Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) on Thursday endorsed a proposal by Rules Committee Chairman Jim McGovern (D-Mass.) that would allow House lawmakers to vote remotely during the coronavirus crisis.

“We don’t know how long this pandemic will threaten public health, or how long state stay at home orders will last. We all know, though, that Congress needs to be working, whether in person, remotely, or both,” McGovern said in a statement. 

The Speaker’s office forwarded the statement from McGovern to reporters, a sign of her backing for the proposal.

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) expressed opposition to the idea of proxy voting last month, telling The Hill that “I don't think proxy voting is healthy. It puts too much power in one hand.”

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

what percent of republicans are republican just because they have no idea of what is going on around them, do you think?

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/493182-rules-chairman-advises-pelosi-to-back-remove-voting

It's more that they are doing everything they can to keep voting by mail from happening. If the Supreme Court and Congress are both remote, it makes the show up in person voting requirement look more ridiculous.