Texas @ OSU 10/27 7:00 PM ABC

MirrOlure

1 minute ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

We have superior athletes (actually, I’m certain you’re dumb enough to think Cornelius is a better athlete than our guys on defense) and we completely shit the bed.

you steal oxygen from innocent people every day.

We are so blessed to have air left over from what UT wastes...

6 minutes ago, slorch said:

We are so blessed to have air left over from what UT wastes...

Yeah and that's why you've never had a top 10 AP finish in football. Instead of getting upset about the fact Tech recruits left overs you should realize that's why your program never challenges for anything of significance. 

Edited by texasstrong12

2 minutes ago, texasstrong12 said:

Again, you're upset with facts. 

Saying Texas Tech recruits at a shit level is simply a fact. 48th, 72nd, 49th, and 44th ranked classes are what they are. You've been upset about this for years which is hilarious. 

Changing the subject eh?

Yep Tech struggles in recruiting...that has nothing to do with your aggy as fuck, johnny on the spot shitstaining of every UT opponent or recruit who they actually do sign, “ Oh they weren’t our quality of player anyhoo...”. “ Too many questions...”. Or. “Never would have touched the field in burnt orange.”

Your denial that you do it is what makes it so special.  

Carry on wondering how your greatest players ever found a way to lose...

Cornelius... totally sucks, and beating Texas doesn’t change that, right?

9 minutes ago, slorch said:

Yep Tech struggles in recruiting...that has nothing to do with your aggy as fuck, johnny on the spot shitstaining of every UT opponent or recruit who they actually do sign, “ Oh they weren’t our quality of player anyhoo...”. “ Too many questions...”. Or. “Never would have touched the field in burnt orange.”

1) I didn't say Cornelius sucks. I actually think he's a good passer. I said he's a below average athlete (which he is) and not a threat in the run game unless there are defensive breakdowns.

2) "Shitstaining". Guess you didn't follow any of my comments on Baylor and their offense. 

The fact you've held a grudge against me for years simply because I said your recruiting classes suck (which they do) is some serial killer crazy stuff. 

Edited by texasstrong12

10 hours ago, David Dennison said:

Keaontay Ingram had 11 rushes. 

WTF?

Absolutely a travesty. I can’t put that on Beck. What Herman does with personnel is perhaps the most maddening thing about a frustrating guy. 

4 hours ago, slorch said:

Changing the subject eh?

Your denial that you do it is what makes it so special.  

Carry on wondering how your greatest players ever found a way to lose...

You come and thread shit with your typical stupid takes and get negged for it then go seek out my last 5 random posts to retaliate?  LOL.  You are such a petty douchebag.  Keep your sorry ass on the Tech boards.

• Like 4

Well that game didn't go as I thought it would the other night.  That's about as good as this team can play.

I was pleasantly surprised to see that we actually came out with a game plan for the players we have on the team now instead of players that no longer are on the team.  That was a step in the right direction.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, oSuJeff97 said:

Well that game didn't go as I thought it would the other night.  That's about as good as this team can play.

I was pleasantly surprised to see that we actually came out with a game plan for the players we have on the team now instead of players that no longer are on the team.  That was a step in the right direction.

yep. OSU receivers caught everything in the first half and we were a complete clusterfuck on defense in the first quarter.   play of the game was the 4th and 1.  if Boyd knocks it down, we have the ball with a chance to get a FG or even a TD before half.  without that play I'm pretty sure Texas wins. will be interesting to see if OSU can repeat that or even 80% of that.

36 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

yep. OSU receivers caught everything in the first half and we were a complete clusterfuck on defense in the first quarter.   play of the game was the 4th and 1.  if Boyd knocks it down, we have the ball with a chance to get a FG or even a TD before half.  without that play I'm pretty sure Texas wins. will be interesting to see if OSU can repeat that or even 80% of that.

Yeah it was definitely our best game since Boise, which (no coincidence) was really the last time that we had a similar game plan on offense.

Cornellius isn't an elite QB by any means, but he isn't terrible. In fact he can be pretty good if we play to his strengths, which involves a short/medium passing game mixed in with zone read and utilizing more 20 personnel instead of lining up in 10 personnel and chucking it deep every other play like Mason Rudolph is still back there.

21 hours ago, Skipper said:

You come and thread shit with your typical stupid takes and get negged for it then go seek out my last 5 random posts to retaliate?  LOL.  You are such a petty douchebag.  Keep your sorry ass on the Tech boards.

He does that all the time. He’s a whiny little bitch who for some reason is shitting on OUR game thread. Wtf. I don’t know why he doesn’t find a tech board to hang out on. 

You are right. Texas manages to get a stop there and it is a totally different game. As it stands, that was absolutely the ballgame. I know it was only first half but it was completely over at that point.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Pretty much went exactly like I predicted.