2018 World Series - Red Sox v Dodgers

dbecks

19 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Or you could just own up to being a dumbass by thinking that the starting pitcher is in the stands with his sister in "Game 2" posting on Instagram. 

But that would be really hard for you.  

I fucked up. I’m not a follower of Buehler’s tweety page.  Why are you so grouchy?  Go to bed.

9 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

What's the rule about calling it in the world series?  Regular season used to be 4am local back in the day.

Ha ha. I was living in Atlanta when the Braves and Mets went 19 innings after a 2 hour rain delay on July 4th, 1985. 

They had promised a fireworks display after the game, and by God, they delivered. At 4:00 am. 

People living close to the stadium were pissed. 

4 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

I fucked up. I’m not a follower of Buehler’s tweety page.  Why are you so grouchy?  Go to bed.

Thank you.  Not going to bed because I fucking love baseball, and I'm grouchy because I'm tired and drunk.   I would +rep you for owning up, but I'm out of rep.  I think Radical Larry got most of it. 

SOMEONE SCORE!!!!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Victor Lazlo said:

Ha ha. I was living in Atlanta when the Braves and Mets went 19 innings after a 2 hour rain delay on July 4th, 1985. 

They had promised a fireworks display after the game, and by God, they delivered. At 4:00 am. 

People living close to the stadium were pissed. 

Rick Camp game?