Cowboys @ Redskins: Week 7

Vic Mackey

1 minute ago, Trey3216 said:

Not his fault.   This coaching staff is full regard 

Not blaming him, just an observation of how hard it's been in the run game today for us..... If everything is predicated on the run game, then hard to pivot from it.  Dak's played well, as I stated above.  And agreed on the staff. 

1 minute ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Not blaming him, just an observation of how hard it's been in the run game today for us..... If everything is predicated on the run game, then hard to pivot from it.  Dak's played well, as I stated above.  And agreed on the staff. 

Oh I know you weren’t blaming him.  I was reiterating a comment I made that they have 9 in the box on every first down.   Until the Gallup TD, we had run the ball every first down but 1.   

7 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Why are the cowboys paying their o-line so much money. These guys look like warm dogshit. 

Two are playing out of position with one of those being a rookie and their all pro center is replaced by a respectable but still journeyman guy. Throw in a shitty predictable offensive game plan and scheme that lets defensive linemen know what's coming before the snap and this is what you have. 

I was thinking about Alex Smith throwing underneath to Tyreek Hill last year with KC, last seconds of the first half, a wall of blockers in front of him, ran it all the way through the D for a touchdown. I'm surprised Romo didn't mention it.

Edited by DougO
  • Like 1

Just now, DougO said:

I was thinking about Alex Smith throwing underneath to Tyreek Hill last year with KC, last seconds of the first half, a wall of blockers in front of him, ran it all the way through the D for a touchdown. I'm surprised Romo didn't mention it.

I’m surprised Washington didn’t try it.