ISU @ Texas 7PM on LHN

horn_of_the_morning

6 minutes ago, Machinator said:

We need Jones back for this one.

I hope Davante Davis is OK.

Need CJ,  BJ and D.Davis for Iowa State.  Might be good if Poona, Malik, Holton Hill and DeShon all came back and played in Iowa State game too.....

Edited by LTtxfan
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Assman said:

I highly doubt it but it'd be pretty funny to have Gameday at a game that half of the country won't be able to watch.

Lol that would be fucking great. But I have to imagine they are headed to South Bend. They are dying to do a ND game.

Edited by taybo20

I highly doubt it but it'd be pretty funny to have Gameday at a game that half of the country won't be able to watch.
All the country CAN watch.

psvue.com bitches!

Got LHN and a free trial. Sign up Saturday cancel Sunday. Free game AND the stylings of the delightful Lowel Galindo! Win win win!

OU sucks.
  • Like 1

I do have all three. Just register on iPhone and cast?

If you have roku or firestick or phone there is an app on each for psvue. Go download it. If on a computer you watch in a browser. Dont sign up now if you are gonna cancel before they charge you cause it aint cheap. Gotta get one of the upper tiers and opt for an extra sports package that costs extra. psvue.com has all the info.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, MrPhlegm said:

If you have roku or firestick or phone there is an app on each for psvue. Go download it. If on a computer you watch in a browser. Dont sign up now if you are gonna cancel before they charge you cause it aint cheap. Gotta get one of the upper tiers and opt for an extra sports package that costs extra. psvue.com has all the info.

Awesome. Appreciate the info and teaching. Here's another up-vote.

This game is so hard to get a handle on.  We've looked good against teams that have beaten you and vice versa.

My feeling isn't great.  Lost in the shuffle of our recent success is how terrible our special teams are.  We're going to lose a game due to it.  Could easily be this one,

3 minutes ago, Al_4_ISU said:

This game is so hard to get a handle on.  We've looked good against teams that have beaten you and vice versa.

My feeling isn't great.  Lost in the shuffle of our recent success is how terrible our special teams are.  We're going to lose a game due to it.  Could easily be this one,

Idgaf about your fucking feelings. Pokes said the same shit. Fuck off for all I care

From your mout, uh, fingers to the football gods' ears.