Cowboys vs Bucs: Week 16

Vic Mackey

3 minutes ago, Drew said:

I mean we know he won’t. But honestly...20 seconds? And all it takes is one mistake for them to get more points maybe?

20 seconds with two timeouts is probably the line at where you try something and don't.  you only need 30 yards in 3 plays to have shot at points.

20 seconds with two timeouts is probably the line at where you try something and don't.  you only need 30 yards in 3 plays to have shot at points.

Well they did try something and was safe as hell about it. I would have liked some shots down field

1 minute ago, taybo20 said:

At least we aren’t tied up in some huge ass contract for Dak

any smart GM would be ready to make a move but we are going to sign his ass to a huge contract because it's Jerry's last shot to prove he's not the worst GM in the league.

Where are the Dak apologists?
Funny how they’ve gone silent lately.

Okay.

I hate the sack but what’s he supposed to do? If no one is open in 3 seconds Throw it away on third down with even less time on the clock? Take off and run with just 10 seconds when the ball was snapped? He wants to make a play when it has to be made. Didn’t work that time and It sucks obviously.

I’m more pissed they didn’t throw a couple of deep bombs. Worse case is it’s picked off deep. Best case is a catch or PI.

But sure let’s get case keenum in here. It’ll fix everything

Just now, Drew said:

Okay.

I hate the sack but what’s he supposed to do? If no one is open in 3 seconds Throw it away on third down with even less time on the clock? Take off and run with just 10 seconds when the ball was snapped? He wants to make a play when it has to be made. Didn’t work that time and It sucks obviously.

I’m more pissed they didn’t throw a couple of deep bombs. Worse case is it’s picked off deep. Best case is a catch or PI.

But sure let’s get case keenum in here. It’ll fix everything

And there we go.

• Haha 1

So they get away with 3 choke holds on our DL. The first being on that pass to Jackson in the middle of the field. Not only do they not call it, they give Gregory a bs roughing call. 2 more choke holds. An obvious push off by Evans in the end zone. Then a complete bs penalty on Woods.

I am sick of this shit every single week with these refs.

7 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

Dak just fucking sucks...

7 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Dak, you dumb fuck

7 minutes ago, Irish Wrist Watch said:

Get us Nick Foles

8 minutes ago, Radical Larry said:

Take a fucking shot downfield

7 minutes ago, taybo20 said:

How am I not surprised he gets sacked

7 minutes ago, LonghornJudas said:

There it is!

7 minutes ago, Dog Zazz said:

Dear lord.

7 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Fuck you dak. You ducking suck 

6 minutes ago, kingkoopa6 said:

man, Dak. come on brother... 

6 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

He’s a bottom third shit qb

6 minutes ago, Blanton said:

Fucking garbage ass quarterback play. Dak needs to learn to get rid of it otherwise he will not have much of a career after Dallas. 

6 minutes ago, Horn80 said:

Dak is not a starter.

6 minutes ago, taybo20 said:

You just have to have better pocket presence. Dak hardly has any 

6 minutes ago, Get ln My Van said:

Sak Prescott

5 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Zero pocket awareness. Zero game awareness. Needing points and you hold on to the ball and take a sack. Fuck him 

4 minutes ago, Ghost of Shag said:

Where are the Dak apologists?

Funny how they’ve gone silent lately.

Sy7JpK.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

any smart GM would be ready to make a move but we are going to sign his ass to a huge contract because it's Jerry's last shot to prove he's not the worst GM in the league.

No a smart GM will try to get him signed for a reasonable annual price tag and not go nuts(as Jerry will). You can’t just pretend they’re going to find a guy better off the scrap heap or in the draft.

You guys really don’t remember what it was like before Romo.

I guess we could always turn to Mine White. Hear he’s the savior.

And there we go.

Hey the dude called our people who doesn’t hunk Dak is the worst QB in the league and don’t want a reasonable response? I know you guys think he sucks and there’s no updates but some of us still hold our hope.

It’s not homersism. It’s fucking hope he develops. We have no other choice rather than to do another rebuild. QBs that can win don’t just show up. Y’all are spoiled.

2 minutes ago, Drew said:

Okay.

He's not supposed to take the sack...that's the ONE thing he is NOT supposed to do.  Hell throw an interception in the end zone, at least you took a shot.

Get Dak some decent coaching and I still think he’d be fine. They continue to call an offense that doesn’t fit his skills and nobody is teaching him pocket presence. Maybe another QB could do better but I’m not going to write him off knowing the utter incompetence he has in charge of his development.

3 minutes ago, Drew said:

No a smart GM will try to get him signed for a reasonable annual price tag and not go nuts(as Jerry will). You can’t just pretend they’re going to find a guy better off the scrap heap or in the draft.

You guys really don’t remember what it was like before Romo.

I guess we could always turn to Mine White. Hear he’s the savior.

I see you don't know how negotiations work.  you have to have to have an option or you are going to get held up at gun point by Dak's agent.

Just now, 'stache said:

Get Dak some decent coaching and I still think he’d be fine. They continue to call an offense that doesn’t fit his skills and nobody is teaching him pocket presence. Maybe another QB could do better but I’m not going to write him off knowing the utter incompetence he has in charge of his development.

I don't agree much with this.  Yes they can certainly use him better in the scheme and while there could be some marginal improvement, I don't think you take a 20something year old QB who has been doing it for years and all of a sudden imbue them with accuracy and or pocket presence...those are the skills/talents they are supposed to bring to the table that you can refine a bit.  This isn't refining, he just sucks at those two things

Long-time Cowboys Fan here.... Is the following wrong?

I keep having feelings that I want the Cowboys to lose next 2 games.... And if make Playoffs lose 1st game.

Then Garrett gone and Cowboys get earlier draft picks for 2019 Draft than if they were to keep Winning this Season.....

Just ready for better Coaching from Head Coach and better playcalling with a new OC.

Just now, LTtxfan said:

I keep having feelings that I want the Cowboys to lose next 2 games.... And if make Playoffs lose 1st game.

Then Garrett gone and Cowboys get earlier draft picks for 2019 Draft than if they were to keep Winning this Season.....

Just ready for better Coaching from Head Coach and better playcalling with a new OC.

Jerry is the problem.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LTtxfan said:

we have no first round pick,  but year fuck it let me down now instead of false hope, fire everyone  we are pure shit 

1 minute ago, Sgt Hulk said:

we have no first round pick,  but year fuck it let me down now instead of false hope, fire everyone  we are pure shit 

Aware of no 1st Round pick.....

Still earlier picks in Rounds 2 and on   plus new Head Coach and OC hopefully would be better for Cowboys going forward....

Just now, LTtxfan said:

Aware of no 1st Round pick.....

Still earlier picks in Rounds 2 and on   plus new Head Coach and OC hopefully would be better for Cowboys going forward....

i'd love to go as far as possible just to make a first round pick be as late as possible and not a huge loss