Cowboys vs Bucs: Week 16

Vic Mackey

Just now, 'stache said:

The fucking eagles are going to make a run from the wild card spot, huh. God I hate being a cowboy fan sometimes.

Duh. People will finally wake up and realize Foles is better than Wentz one of these days. That team is dangerous with Foles. Not so much with Wentz.

If we could get Foles, it would totally turn the table on those fucking Eagles for jumping in front of us in the draft. It would be sweet revenge. I'm no longer confident Dak can get us to an SB

Jesus Christ man no. If they want a new QB they need to go find one. Not Foles. He got there because that team was good and It’s a good system with good play calling that got hot. I think he actually fits that system Bette than Wentz.

We’d have to give him good money and prob trade for him and you’d be botching by this time next year.

Get me a new OC for daks last year. If he doesn’t improve you move on. You don’t have to make the decision now.

1 minute ago, Drew said:

Jesus Christ man no. If they want a new QB they need to go find one. Not Foles. He got there because that team was good and It’s a good system with good play calling that got hot.

We’d have to give him good money and prob trade for him and you’d be botching by this time next year.

Get me a new OC for daks last year. If he doesn’t improve you move on. You don’t have to make the decision now.

I think he'll be a free agent. You think he liked sitting on the bench all year after winning them an SB. He would love to tell Philly to stick it. And yeah, get a new OC.

First off...of course they call a hold on the defense and not them. Can’t have that happen. Need them back in the game.

Then these fucks can’t figure out that a INT ends the game and they both go for it.

That’s why they don’t get INTs. They don’t pay attention.