12/23 NFL games

Machinator

3 hours ago, hookem48 said:

what kind of bizarro world is this that people are complaining about the Steelers not getting calls? Right now they're about 5,000 bad calls ahead over the last 43 years

I’m not happy about the Steelers losing. There were some calls I did not like, the first PI was just awful. But this team has nobody to blame other than themselves.

The shit season started in the opener against Cleveland. Losing to Oakland & Denver was a cruel joke. Those three wins put you at 11, even if they had lost today.

The locker room has a lot to think about after next week. And so does the front office.

23 minutes ago, Shaddie said:

That is good but if you have ever played shortstop above little league that is kinda routine. 

I disagree. There’s a huge difference throwing that to a stationary target vs throwing it to someone running full speed in traffic while giant people are chasing you.

I may not even watch the playoffs this year just so I won't know who squashes my heart and how they did it.  The Chiefs should get a Nobel Prize in Economics for being able to have this good of and offense and this poor of a defense while spending more of the salary cap on defense than they have on offense.

They really should have kicked the fg on 1st down.  Then you have a chance at the onside and if that fails you have the 2 minute warning and a timeout to stop the clock and get the ball back.  Now you must get the onside.  Coaches are really stupid sometimes.

Edited by IPoopOnWhoop

5 minutes ago, IPoopOnWhoop said:

They really should have kicked the fg on 1st down.  Then you have a chance at the onside and if that fails you have the 2 minute warning and a timeout to stop the clock and get the ball back.  Now you must get the onside.  Coaches are really stupid sometimes.

That might be the dumbest take I've ever heard.

• Like 1