Gold Belly - Some of America's Iconic Foods Delivered Anywhere

Landomatic

Employee of mine just put me onto this.  Anyone ever tried it?

Looking through the menu, there are some pretty great looking foods from some of the places I'd want.  Examples - Bagels from good places in NY, BBQ from good places in Texas, etc.

Wondering how good it is when it shows up?  Some things seem easy enough to ship, like BBQ and Bagels.  How the hell do you ship a pizza from Brooklyn?  Is this stuff all frozen?

Looks expensive but would be worth it for some special occasions if it shows up tasting right.

https://www.goldbelly.com/

I use it for thank you/corporate gifts regularly. Used to send various Harry & David type baskets, but switched over to Goldbely.

The recipients seem to much prefer the frozen Giordano’s pizza they receive compared to the assortment of random nuts/fruit.

The category sorely missing from this site is Tex Mex.  Matt's is the only one on there I could find, but with very limited offerings.

Just about every friend I've had visit from out of state or any friends who've moved away from Texas, the first thing they want to do when they get back here is get some good Tex Mex because they don't have any where they are.

If I had a Tex Mex joint, I'd be all over this thing.  Maybe it doesn't ship very well, but I can't imagine it wouldn't ship as good as some of the other categories.

Thankfully, I don't have to worry about it.

• Like 1

I have always ordered New York Half Sours from Guss’ Pickles and two weeks ago when I ordered that is who it went through.  It was done okay, but the website was a little confusing as far as shipping options, or maybe I was drunk. 

If I had ordered by phone, like I always did before there might not have been the confusion.