Once You Pop, You Can't Stop

Walden Ponderer

I'm bitterly disappointed to see that this is not "Florida Woman":

Woman banned from Walmart after riding cart while drinking wine from Pringles can, police say

Jan 12, 2019
By Jared Leone, Cox Media Group National Content Desk

WICHITA FALLS, TEXAS — 
Police were called to a Texas Walmart after a woman was reportedly drinking wine from a Pringles can and riding an electric cart in the parking lot. 

Officers responded to a call around 9 a.m. about a suspicious person in the store’s parking lot, the Times Record News reported. Investigators found the woman at a nearby restaurant and told her she was banned from the Walmart. 

The caller said the woman had been riding around the store’s parking lot since 6:30 a.m., drinking wine from the potato chip can.

2 hours ago, Llano Estacado said:

Smh. Judge not...

If you know of a hotter drinking hole at 8am on fri morning in Wichita Falls, I’d love to hear about it. 

English class at Rider... circa 1986.

This. The single most Walmart thing I've ever heard of (to date), and they're banning her. Crazy.

Have you ever been to Wichita Falls? Dad was PCS’d to Sheppard and I went to HS in Burkburnett, went back for my 10yr HS reunion in 08 and I am never going back again. Basically Oklahoma.
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

Enough about PringlesFrauMilch, I need to start a news channel and get to interviewing Journalists, 10 seconds in, dayyim.

I forced myself to watch that several times until I was satisfied. Found the source for it, they call it "AI". I'm not going to whine about those Pringle cans, artificial or not.

https://houston.eater.com/2019/1/16/18184669/drink-wine-pringles-can-the-branch-bar-houston

A Houston Bar Will Serve Wine Out of Pringles Cans -  The Branch for merlot served in the classiest vessel possible

Inspired by a Wichita Falls woman barred from a Walmart store for riding around the parking lot with a Pringles can full of wine, Spring Branch bar the Branch will offer Houstonians a similar opportunity to get lit.

On Wednesday, The Branch will serve wine in mini cans of Pringles. A photo posted to the bar’s Facebook page indicates that the bar’s “Texas Wine Service” will feature mini cans of (original flavor, for those who are curious) Pringles filled with either chablis or merlot — of the boxed wine variety — for $3 each. No word yet on what Franzia merlot tastes like when mingled with tiny bits of potato chip and salt.

The incident that inspired the Branch’s classiest new offering has earned viral attention, and has been written about by countless publications. According to ABC 11 in Wichita Falls, the woman had been roaming the WalMart parking lot on an electric shopping cart with her wine-filled Pringles can for about three hours before police responded to the scene after a call about a “suspicious person.” The woman has not been identified, and was not arrested.

The Branch will start slinging wine-filled Pringles cans at 10 p.m. on Wednesday night. Here’s hoping that all who partake will call an Uber instead of heading to the nearest WalMart parking lot.

We call this "Texas Wine Service". Suckit, Florida! Your choice of "Chabliss" or "Mer-Lot" for $3. Served in Pringles...

Edited by mycox

https://houston.eater.com/2019/1/16/18184669/drink-wine-pringles-can-the-branch-bar-houston
A Houston Bar Will Serve Wine Out of Pringles Cans -  The Branch for merlot served in the classiest vessel possible
Inspired by a Wichita Falls woman barred from a Walmart store for riding around the parking lot with a Pringles can full of wine, Spring Branch bar the Branch will offer Houstonians a similar opportunity to get lit.
On Wednesday, The Branch will serve wine in mini cans of Pringles.

why would anyone want to do this? and why would you want those people in your bar?