Texas recruiting notes 2019

bigup2dahorns

22 minutes ago, Katfid54 said:

Given that we have two outstanting SHHs, I wonder what his position is on whether banging two Fives is the same as banging one Ten.

As long as we get some players that excel in the program and become part of a National Championship winner, that math and logic works for me. 

28 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

CTJ I believe you said forget McCoy and Sanders?

Yeah, but what the fuck do I know?

I have friends who sit high and inside the evil empire and if Sanders goes anywhere else, it will be the biggest upset since Stanford beat USC as 41 point underdog.

Beyond that, the McCoy thinking is my own. 

11 minutes ago, Ricky Butler said:

I think he's the troll Playblair from the spurstalk recruiting thread. If not, then they are the only two humans I've ever heard refer to womenz as 'thots.'

Is this what all the kids are saying now? Never heard that stupid term until recently on these boards. 

Just now, Elmer_Fudd said:

Take this FWIW, but OB is saying Powell will sign with Texas Wednesday.  

Someone on another board who has Baylor connections said that Powell wasn't interested after taking his OV there. Then with McIvor re-committing to Tech, I wonder if Powell realized that with a vanishingly thin chance at being a college QB at any of those destinations, he might as well spend his next four years in Austin. 

• Like 1

Just to further indulge my own lunacy, though... Sanders and Cain are roommates at IMG.  If Sanders has told Cain over the last week or so that he's planning on picking Texas, it would explain Cain dropping Texas out of his lists, making PSU his "leader," and deciding to take another OV to someplace like Tennessee.

change1.jpg

• Like 9

1 minute ago, Katfid54 said:

Just to further indulge my own lunacy, though... Sanders and Cain are roommates at IMG.  If Sanders has told Cain over the last week or so that he's planning on picking Texas, it would explain Cain dropping Texas out of his lists, making PSU his "leader," and deciding to take another OV to someplace like Tennessee.

change1.jpg

imgur>

2 minutes ago, Katfid54 said:

change1.jpg

Game recognize game.

3 minutes ago, Katfid54 said:

source.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Katfid54 said:

LotusHorn post on 247 that "as of right now" the Shh is Sanders, which is one of the dumber things I've ever heard.

"I can confirm that as of right now, the silent commit is Sanders.  If things change, though, the silent commit was Hookfin all along!"

So he’s making a declaration that isn’t a declaration because a qualifier is attached to the statement.     That lotushorn chap has a real chance to catch on in the $9.95 markets.. 

Would love for it to be Sanders, but to be this just feels like a lot of cya for a signing that nobody is really clued into to allow them to throw some easy revisionist history 

Just now, Laxtonto said:

So he’s making a declaration that isn’t a declaration because a qualifier is attached to the statement.     That lotushorn chap has a real chance to catch on in the $9.95 markets.. 

Would love for it to be Sanders, but to be this just feels like a lot of cya for a signing that nobody is really clued into to allow them to throw some easy revisionist history  

You obviously didn't read my very next post, where I de-bunked my de-bunking of the LotusHorn post and convinced myself that the Shh is definitely Sanders.

Try to keep up bro.