Texas recruiting notes 2019

14 hours ago, PHLaggie said:

erm so you really believe that post by IT, eh? It also included this gem, in context:

"Texas has to play by different rules because you're not going to see uncommittable in-state offers from this staff. Part of that is ethical, part of that is self-preservation with Texas high school coaches, and part of that is the staff just generally not being in a hurry to offer younger players. 

The staff puts a high priority on program/culture fit. They want to take their time with evaluations. They want to gather as much information as possible."

😂

I think most surlyhorns readers know when the 9.95ers, including the ones on the UT beat, are shoveling shit into their subscribers' inbox.

Yes, actually Texas does play by the rules for the most part because The University of Texas has a product to sell that doesn’t require circumventing said rules.  

However, I do agree with you that the 9.95ers are bullshit artists.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

I’m heading to his game. I’m going to wear my Notre Dame hoodie and heckle him loudly and aggressively until they throw me out. I need your T’s & P’s, folks. 

Please don't do this and don't ever heckle recruits. Whoever is next to jumping please repeatedly punch him in the face.

/s

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Leanderman said:

"I’m heading to his game. I’m going to wear my Notre Dame hoodie and heckle him loudly and aggressively until they throw me out. I need your T’s & P’s, folks."

We will start a go me fund, for your bail.

I'm out.

I’m heading to his game. I’m going to wear my Notre Dame hoodie and heckle him loudly and aggressively until they throw me out. I need your T’s & P’s, folks. 
I'll give you T&P's, but that's because you'll be spending a couple hours in East FW.

2 hours ago, GW Hayduke said:

Please don't do this and don't ever heckle recruits. Whoever is next to jumping please repeatedly punch him in the face.

/s

Already been done

20 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

You get zero percent of the recruits you don't offer.

Sure, but given the staff is scouring the country for DEs, isn't it weird that dream school blue chip kid hasn't popped up on our radar before now? I would think he would've reached out to the staff a while ago even if they missed him.

Edited by Bevo14

1 minute ago, Bevo14 said:

Sure, but given the staff is scouring the country for DEs, isn't it weird that dream school blue chip kid hasn't popped up on our radar before now? I would think he would've reached out to the staff a while ago even if they missed him.

How do we know that Texas is his dream school?