Senior Bowl on NFL network.

SDG

10 minutes ago, BERT said:

Don’t worry, we have basketball to keep us entertained until April. 

Yeah which I'll watch but it's not the heroin that is CFB for me.  Of course, the real sports blue balls then hits in the summer (aka The Sports Doldrums.).

Edited by mdleast

7 minutes ago, Lone Star Horn said:

umm, just tuned in, how in the holy hell are Texas players on the north team??? and I saw ousux players on the south team????

granted the north is winning

And Wazzu players are on the south team.  Someone failed geography....  

Edited by SDG
Fuck autocorrect.

2 minutes ago, SDG said:

Do they try to keep players from the same teams together?  

This is a good question. Although I have watched more than my share of these “showcases” I tend to think teammate-wise they do. Conference/regionally, not so much. I defer to someone with more intel than I to chime in.

1 hour ago, SDG said:

Do they try to keep players from the same teams together?  

YES, they do. 

When they added the leading passer of the game, Tyree Jackson (QB -Buffalo), as a last minute replacement for some other QB to the South, they switched the Buffalo WR who was already playing in the game to the South squad as well  

I like Tyree Jackson, which I’ve said before. He’s not ready right now, but with 1-3 years on the practice squad under a good QB guru, he could be a star, not just a starter  

1 hour ago, Wishbone said:

Once he gets in (draft or free agent) I think he’ll make his way in the league. Yeah, he’s one of “those” it seems. Proper situation, can be solid for an NFL career.

He got the best amount of buzz you can get out of this. Happy for him! Know he will do well at the next level.