2019 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

that'll do.

these are the best jerseys and i really don't think it's close.

the late 70's with the numbers on the pants are pretty sweet.  and obviously full rainbow has its place.  but these are my jam.

i always see people with the t-shirt navy version of these (probably matched our bp jerseys but we never actually wore them) but i can never find them online.

• Like 1

that'll do.
these are the best jerseys and i really don't think it's close.
the late 70's with the numbers on the pants are pretty sweet.  and obviously full rainbow has its place.  but these are my jam.
i always see people with the t-shirt navy version of these (probably matched our bp jerseys but we never actually wore them) but i can never find them online.

Yeah I feel like the navy version was for baseball cards photo day and spring training.

that'll do. these are the best jerseys and i really don't think it's close.

Bagwell/Nolan are easy to find

https://www.mlbshop.com/houston-astros/mens-houston-astros-jeff-bagwell-mitchell-and-ness-navy-cooperstown-mesh-batting-practice-jersey/t-36110885+p-082368254520+z-9-3041268418

https://www.mlbshop.com/houston-astros/mens-houston-astros-nolan-ryan-mitchell-and-ness-navy-1988-authentic-cooperstown-collection-mesh-batting-practice-jersey/t-58338618+p-675776765217+z-8-3310844000

Just realized you said tshirt version. My bad