2017-18 Rockets Thread

The Tower

1 minute ago, UDontKnow said:

Just maybe the refs aren't against the Rockets, Sidney.

lol sorry, those last two games had so many ticky-tack calls and one sided shit I was sure the NBA wanted the script to be GSW v CLE again and again and again. 

Everyone was right about Warriors, they have never been tested in the playoffs like this. The one time they were, they lost to Lebron in the finals.

Daryle Morey had the strategy to beat these guys, all switchable defenders, all guys that could hit spot up three pointers off iso ball from James/CP3. 

It's amazing to watch.

Defense is going to get them to the finals. If they can force GS into iso ball they got a great chance. I'll take Shawn Livingston iso all day over letting them get off open 3s with those off ball screens. I love what they are doing on defense, both pairs of defenders on the sides aren't even looking at the ball, they are looking for the screen to switch to. Switch everything, force them into iso ball. GSW is the best at passing and assists, HOU is the best at iso ball. Force them to play our game, we have a chance to win.

6 minutes ago, UDontKnow said:

Rockets doing good against this GSW onslaught. I like the time out by D'Antoni to get the team rest and he didn't have to call it too early--midway through the 2nd.

It was perfect timing. The Californians are cheering like they just tied it up and the momentum is going back their way... Really the Rockets just let it get back under 10.

Now, like others have said, lets see if they call the game the same way on both sides of the floor, or if they get carried away by that home town crowd noise.

lol they called a FOUL ON ARIZA FOR GETTING SHOVED DOWN BY DURANT???

Guess that answers that question...

Gordon fouled in the lane they don't call it. The other way a flop and they bail out Durant... Shit... he wasn't even in the shooting motion and he gets 3 FTs. 

Hope they get that the other way. Don't expect it...

Edited by Sidney Sherman

2 minutes ago, hookem48 said:

refs fixing to fuck the rockets to tears

1 minute ago, TexArcher said:

Gordon was fucking mauled.  Two fouls, neither called.  Here we go.

Just now, CurlyDumps said:

That wasn’t even a fucking shooting foul.  

Just now, George Clooney said:

EG got mauled and of course there was no call.

This is why I can't get into the NBA. It's so sloppily rigged it's barely watchable lol.

4 minutes ago, perfectchaos007 said:

Well we knew the Warriors would make a run.

3rd quarter is usually their quarter. Either the Rockets break them and Draymont gets T'ed up or nut kicks somebody, or it's a crazy swing for duh home team and everybody is excited for a big GAME 7 where the two "top teams" have to play game 7 away to get to the finals.... The same finals for 4 years in a row... with the leagues two most marketable players... yawn...

Maybe CP3 is going to talk the referees into calling a fair game???

AHAHAH yeah right!

Did you see that """"screen""" that got Curry open for that layup??? ahahahahaha

Edited by Sidney Sherman