RPM

Below Deck

8 minutes ago, bschoolprof said:

The Captain and the Engineer are the only sane/competent ones on the boat.  The chef and chief stew need to be thrown overboard  - they are insufferable and unprofessional.  

And yet still less annoying than Kate/Hannah et al.  They're more boring than anything

The whole crew is fucking incompetent.  Usually there's at least one or two that kinda hang back and do their jobs, but nope.  I can't believe Madison and Ciara just hung out on the beach for 5 hours when they were supposed to be setting up.  Adam is an ass, Jenna is insane, Parker needs to back the fuck up and listen to his superiors, and Paget is a goon.

7 minutes ago, texhorn said:

Any takers on who brought the coke on board in the teaser? Madison maybe?

It has to be a guest. I remember seeing a clip at the start of the season where a guest was losing his shit screaming at Capt Glenn about him ruining his luxury vacation.

But I bet Madison wouldn't turn down a little booger sugar if you offered.

12 hours ago, texhorn said:

Any takers on who brought the coke on board in the teaser? Madison maybe?

Gotta be a guest.  Definitely not Ciara, she is the most boring of them all.  And dumb.

So question for all of you:

Who would you want to bang the most. (One night stand). Jenna, Kate or Hannah?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope. Hannah and it's not even close. But if cokehead, duck lipped chicks are your thing, then by all means help yourself.

1 hour ago, RPM said:

Nope. Hannah and it's not even close. But if cokehead, duck lipped chicks are your thing, then by all means help yourself.

She, Kate, was much more attractive in the season in 2015 before she fucked up her lips.  

She’s got that whole “chop your dick off in your sleep” kinda vibe. I guess Jenna?

Kate is last no matter how y’all spin it. No body. Face is busted. Might bring a girl to bed for you though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk