#20 Washington @ BYU, 2:30 pm on ABC (ESPN2 back east)

TeddyBearStallion

I figured since Beau Vine is still is a little salty, that I'd kick of this game thread early., so he can get it out of his system.  

Washington is favored by a touchdown.  BYU is coming off of a 2nd emotional OT win in as many weeks and are likely to experience a letdown and come out flat.   That said, this is UW's first road game and facing an improved BYU offense, this should be a competitive and entertaining game.  

• Fuck You 1

5 minutes ago, TeddyBearStallion said:

and yet you're oddly obsessed with them.

How is it odd to hate a team named after a charlatan who ordered 120+ immigrants to be killed?  Who asked his followers not to even touch black people.  

Is it an odd obsession to hate Joe Pedo and State Penn also?  

• Like 1

look closely shittybear..... the men and boys gunned down in cold blood are buried in this cairn:

mens-and-boys-grave-to-Brian1.jpg
mens-and-boys-grave-to-Brian.jpg

HALT!  DO YOUR DUTY!

Utah 18 runs parallel to the power line in the background.

More than 50 women and children, including approximately 25 girls under the age of 12, are buried in this cairn, only 20 yards from Utah 18:

womens-and-childrens-graves-for-Brian-2.
womens-and-childrens-grave-for-Brian.jpg

lets have some testimony tears to assure us NONE OF IT IS TRUE!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

look closely shittybear..... the men and boys gunned down in cold blood are buried in this cairn:

mens-and-boys-grave-to-Brian1.jpg
mens-and-boys-grave-to-Brian.jpg

HALT!  DO YOUR DUTY!

Utah 18 runs parallel to the power line in the background.

More than 50 women and children, including approximately 25 girls under the age of 12, are buried in this cairn, only 20 yards from Utah 18:

womens-and-childrens-graves-for-Brian-2.
womens-and-childrens-grave-for-Brian.jpg

lets have some testimony tears to assure us NONE OF IT IS TRUE!

Horrible tragedy that should not have happened. But Brigham Young didn't order it; locals did. The historical evidence suggesting the possibility that BY ordered it is very weak and there is lots of evidence that he didn't. But you already hate Mormons, so you believe the worst. 

Why is religious history even in a sports forum? Still traumatized by the Taysom Hill Massacres? Focus on the thread topic, dude.

21 minutes ago, Crockett said:

Horrible tragedy that should not have happened. But Brigham Young didn't order it; locals did. The historical evidence suggesting the possibility that BY ordered it is very weak and there is lots of evidence that he didn't. But you already hate Mormons, so you believe the worst. 

Why is religious history even in a sports forum? Still traumatized by the Taysom Hill Massacres? Focus on the thread topic, dude.

I'm not going to jump in to the politics of mountain Meadows, or the fundamental differences between JS and BY, but take your byu ass and get the fuck out, cunt. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, pops said:

I'm not going to jump in to the politics of mountain Meadows, or the fundamental differences between JS and BY, but take your byu ass and get the fuck out, cunt. 

I've done nothing but be respectful and talk sports in here, champ. So easily triggered. Wow.

spacer.png

Edited by Crockett

What do the seer stones say the score is going to be?  Seem like you could use them things and make a killing at the sports book.

Similar to the way JS used them to bilk poor farmers out of their last worldly possessions through promises of “buried treasure”. 

Scientology laughs at your clown show belief system. 

Look, shitty, and crockett, if you insist on trying to promote your former G5 side in this forum, you are asking for it.  "We're not G5 therefore we're P5" barely works for domer.  Don't try to sell it around here.

It took us almost 140 years to get rid of aggy, and replacing them with you is not in the script.

When questioned with overwhelming evidence that subverts your reality tunnel, you resort to projection and claims of bigotry which in your mind remain "faith-promoting".

But Brigham Young didn't order it; locals did. The historical evidence suggesting the possibility that BY ordered it is very weak and there is lots of evidence that he didn't

The reason you have to attack this premise with projection ("you didn't say you hate the brethren but i say you do therefore your evidence is wrong") is because your temple recommend requires you to testify that brig was a Prophet of God and therefore incapable of doing such a thing.  You suffer from a crushing shock of cognitive dissonance when confronted with even the *possibility* that the faith-promoting version of deseret history is complete bullshit.

In Ohio, Missouri, Illinois and Utah in the 19th century, and in particular in Utah in 1857, there was no distinction between religious history, political history, economic history, civil history and military history.  So conversely, where is the evidence that briggy didn't order the job?  And ipso facto, where is the evidence that someone else did?  When Colonel Dame arrived at the job site and started waffling over the severity of the carnage, who was Haight talking about when he said "he would put the saddle on the right horse?"  Why did Cousin George take off on his (for 1857) hypersonic round trip through dixie the day after Eleanor McClean Pratt arrived following a record 12-day nonstop hop from Kansas to Salt Lake (driven by Porter Rockwell, no less)?  And why then did Brig give directions to talk the Baker-Fancher train in to going south to California instead of west to Oregon?

I don't "believe" the worst.  I draw my conclusions as your worst nightmare: an investigator that is FULLY informed.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

Look, shitty, and crockett, if you insist on trying to promote your former G5 side in this forum, you are asking for it.  "We're not G5 therefore we're P5" barely works for domer.  Don't try to sell it around here.

It took us almost 140 years to get rid of aggy, and replacing them with you is not in the script.

When questioned with overwhelming evidence that subverts your reality tunnel, you resort to projection and claims of bigotry which in your mind remain "faith-promoting".

The reason you have to attack this premise with projection ("you didn't say you hate the brethren but i say you do therefore your evidence is wrong") is because your temple recommend requires you to testify that brig was a Prophet of God and therefore incapable of doing such a thing.  You suffer from a crushing shock of cognitive dissonance when confronted with even the *possibility* that the faith-promoting version of deseret history is complete bullshit.

In Ohio, Missouri, Illinois and Utah in the 19th century, and in particular in Utah in 1857, there was no distinction between religious history, political history, economic history, civil history and military history.  So conversely, where is the evidence that briggy didn't order the job?  And ipso facto, where is the evidence that someone else did?  When Colonel Dame arrived at the job site and started waffling over the severity of the carnage, who was Haight talking about when he said "he would put the saddle on the right horse?"  Why did Cousin George take off on his (for 1857) hypersonic round trip through dixie the day after Eleanor McClean Pratt arrived following a record 12-day nonstop hop from Kansas to Salt Lake (driven by Porter Rockwell, no less)?  And why then did Brig give directions to talk the Baker-Fancher train in to going south to California instead of west to Oregon?

I don't "believe" the worst.  I draw my conclusions as your worst nightmare: an investigator that is FULLY informed.

I'm not wasting my time in a sports board arguing with a misinformed know-it-all. You can read this book if you want an unflinching, fair look at the matter.