Jump to content
SDG

Texas at Providence 1:12 on Fox

Recommended Posts

Just now, longhornmatt said:

I just realized we hired Shaka four years after his Final Four run.  Somehow it feels worse knowing that we didn’t hire the flavor of the month, but rather the flavor of 4 years ago.

yep I'll leave it to others to determine why.

Shaka quite coaching about 8 minutes ago. standing on the sidelines with stupid ass smirks on his face.  get this fucking fraud out of here, please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, perfectchaos007 said:

I think our players could be good with the proper coaching staff

Coleman, Ramey, Andrew Jones, Kai Jones, and Sims have talent.  Several others like Liddell, Hamm and Febres are fine for what they are (or should be) at the college level.  
 

It could actually be a good team if the coaching wasn’t so terrible. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, perfectchaos007 said:

I think our players could be good with the proper coaching staff

of course they could be but the main thing is another coach would not recruit ZERO shooters for an offense that has to be htting 3 pointers to win(against any team with a pulse)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, VaLonghorn99 said:

Looks like we're gonna win most games at home and lose the road games in the conference play. 

My expectations at this point: Sweet 16 run in the tournament.

Lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, VaLonghorn99 said:

Looks like we're gonna win most games at home and lose the road games in the conference play. 

My expectations at this point: Sweet 16 run in the tournament.

are you high? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We had more blocked shots than we had assists.  And more turnovers than assists, blocked shots, and steals...combined.

The team had more missed 3-point attempts than they had made 2-point field goals. The team also committed more fouls than they made 2-point field goals.  The team also had more fouls than it had free throw ATTEMPTS (not just made). 

There are all kinds of astounding fuckups in this game, shit I never thought was statistcally possible.  

I wouldn't 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Lobo said:

We had more blocked shots than we had assists.  And more turnovers than assists, blocked shots, and steals...combined.

The team had more missed 3-point attempts than they had made 2-point field goals. The team also committed more fouls than they made 2-point field goals.  The team also had more fouls than it had free throw ATTEMPTS (not just made). 

There are all kinds of astounding fuckups in this game, shit I never thought was statistcally possible.  

I wouldn't 

Is this that out of the ordinary nowadays? Villanova had 19 more missed 3's than made 2's in the process of beating the #1 team in the nation today. (... the other statements in 2nd paragraph also applied to Villanova today)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, longhornmatt said:

Coleman, Ramey, Andrew Jones, Kai Jones, and Sims have talent.  Several others like Liddell, Hamm and Febres are fine for what they are (or should be) at the college level.  
 

It could actually be a good team if the coaching wasn’t so terrible. 

If ifs and buts were candy and nuts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, VaLonghorn99 said:

Looks like we're gonna win most games at home and lose the road games in the conference play. 

My expectations at this point: Sweet 16 run in the tournament.

Right, because our whole conference is basically Prairie View A&M, so we should be able to continue to win the home games.

We're gonna finish with about 15 losses this season.  Maybe we can win the NIT again and Shitka can hang another banner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, taybo20 said:

Just came to say 6:13 to end the game without scoring...ouch. Glad I stopped watching 

Time for new coach.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, taybo20 said:

Just came to say 6:13 to end the game without scoring...ouch. Glad I stopped watching 

Wut? Really? 
 

that is fucking atrocious. Has that ever happened to any Texas team ever?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, VaLonghorn99 said:

Looks like we're gonna win most games at home and lose the road games in the conference play. 

My expectations at this point: Sweet 16 run in the tournament.

Maybe in the Big 12 tournament. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, VaLonghorn99 said:

Looks like we're gonna win most games at home and lose the road games in the conference play. 

My expectations at this point: Sweet 16 run in the tournament.

That's good stuff. Luicci is hiring for texags writers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Looks like we're gonna win most games at home and lose the road games in the conference play. 
My expectations at this point: Sweet 16 run in the tournament.

So that’s, what, 6–12 in conference? Your first part sounds right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


mpu


Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion
×
×
  • Create New...