Jump to content
LTtxfan

2020 Texas HS football

Recommended Posts

Got a call last night that my step-son’s position coach tested positive. They did four days of conditioning with him last week. Conditioning is suspended for 14 days.

 

 

How are we ever going to actually go back to school in the fall ?

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Mac8111 said:

Got a call last night that my step-son’s position coach tested positive. They did four days of conditioning with him last week. Conditioning is suspended for 14 days.

 

 

How are we ever going to actually go back to school in the fall ?

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"School's out for summer"

"School's out forever"

"School's out completely"

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's no way that the UIL lets some schools play, is there?  

I mean, seems like it would be a lot easier to manage on a 35-man squad in a small town than an 86-man squad in DFW...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

There's no way that the UIL lets some schools play, is there?  

I mean, seems like it would be a lot easier to manage on a 35-man squad in a small town than an 86-man squad in DFW...

Unless something drastically changes for the better I just don't see any football played this year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any way UIL pushes football to spring for this year? I just don't see happening before October at earliest. When flu season starts anyone with fever is out for weeks with this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/27/2020 at 7:45 AM, Laga4 said:

Unless something drastically changes for the better I just don't see any football played this year. 

Yeah.  Unfortunately I have to agree with this.  It'd be great if there was a way to swap calendar locations of football and baseball.

If the students and staff all have to be six feet away from each other, the normal stuff just won't happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

May not matter if there’s not a season, but I just read that sophomore QB Chris Parson transferred from Duncanville to Red Oak. Parson was Ja’Quinden’s backup last season and started in the state championship game against North Shore after JJ was injured in the semis. He was expected to be Duncanville’s QB this season.

https://www.waxahachietx.com/news/20200626/red-oak-gains-soph-transfer-qb?template=ampart

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


mpu


Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion
×
×
  • Create New...