Pancho

Texas vs. Kay-State - CBS (wtf?) at 1:00pm

Just now, SDG said:

Not a chance. I’m on to BU TCU with hopes to be home in bed by 5.  

Good plan .. except Horns play Piggy tonight. Game available on the Astros Twitter feed. 

1 minute ago, VirginiaLonghorn said:

Good plan .. except Horns play Piggy tonight. Game available on the Astros Twitter feed. 

I get that at home.  

16 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

well, we have indeed gone unconscious from deep. shooting 46% from three over our last 4 games. 

That’s true. On the Fire Shaka thread I just said it wouldn’t totally surprise me if we shit the bed the next 3 games because our last three wins have featured great individual play from either Ramey or AJ, including great shooting, and that can disappear any minute. 

On 2/23/2020 at 2:10 PM, Dr. Beeper said:

While not hard to believe (WVU blowout), I doubt it repeats itself. I don’t like Shaka and want him gone, but he his teams have a tendency to hang with anyone.  And WVU is an awful road team. Since Sims’ departure, he’s shored you interior D (minus Baker who’s terrible at it). If Coleman, AJ and Ramey can continue to play at a decent level, 2-2 or even 3-1 can be done. Smart money says 1-3 or 2-2. 

Damn Dr. Beeper, NICE JOB on this post!!

I was wrong on this FO SHO!!! 

Texas Already 2-0 for the last 4 Regular Season B12 games left -- with still 2 games left to Play!!  🤘  

giphy.gif