Surly #Stonks

Wally Fairway

On 1/4/2021 at 7:25 PM, Harrison Stafford said:

Sounds like you know about as much about warrants as I know. Yes, there is a disconnect in price between the warrants and the stock, but damned if I know why.

Ended up taking at stab at the warrants(EOSEW), just to change it up a bit. Got in around $9 yesterday. I see the warrants are up about 15% today vs 10% on the underlying stock. I guess it will just be a more volatile version of the stock. There are some additional considerations with warrants, so we'll see how it goes.

FPVD also on a nice move today.

Edited by Blotto

43 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Ended up taking at stab at the warrants(EOSEW), just to change it up a bit. Got in around $9 yesterday. I see the warrants are up about 15% today vs 10% on the underlying stock. I guess it will just be a more volatile version of the stock. There are some additional considerations with warrants, so we'll see how it goes.

FPVD also on a nice move today.

Got in EOSE with 8000 shares at 14.43.  Wanted to make it an even 10,000 and had a standing 2000 share buy order at 13.75.  It kissed 14 a couple of times, but I stuck to my guns....unfortunately.  Today, EOSE is +2.24 at 25.33.  If it pulls back to 18, will add those additional 2000 shares.  However, with the Dems winning control of the Senate and promoting a green agenda, this stock is set to fly.  

58 minutes ago, Tailgate said:

@RCRanger03 when are you expecting more movement with TSNP?

Q1 catalysts are:

- Ticker Change is probably a smallish movement (probably will be the soonest, they've done it with Delaware SOS already, so it's just FINRA left now)

- Conference Call on 1/22 (Remembering what happened last time could be nice, but people are wary now... if you want to watch https://www.humblpay.com/investors/investor-call)

- The big kahuna is the App release, and there is hope that they will announce more on that. I signed up for the Beta testing but they haven't released that yet. It might point to the direction that is going if it comes out sooner than the call. Otherwise I wont be expecting it

I'm treating TSNP like I did ALPP, accumulating if it dips low enough, not selling. 

• Hook 'Em 2

11 hours ago, RCRanger03 said:

I was indeed in TLSS, but got out too early to make the profits that some did. Honestly haven't thought about it for a while. What's going on there? They still contracting with Amazon?

They claim to be contracting with Amazon but it could be minimal. This stock tanked early last year and has been creeping back up over the past month. I haven’t dug into it much but it seems they’re continually acquiring assets. As a noob, I was wondering when and why you got out. 

8 hours ago, RCRanger03 said:

Q1 catalysts are:

- Ticker Change is probably a smallish movement (probably will be the soonest, they've done it with Delaware SOS already, so it's just FINRA left now)

- Conference Call on 1/22 (Remembering what happened last time could be nice, but people are wary now... if you want to watch https://www.humblpay.com/investors/investor-call)

- The big kahuna is the App release, and there is hope that they will announce more on that. I signed up for the Beta testing but they haven't released that yet. It might point to the direction that is going if it comes out sooner than the call. Otherwise I wont be expecting it

I'm treating TSNP like I did ALPP, accumulating if it dips low enough, not selling. 

what's your "buy more to throw on top of the existing pile" price? I need to do some cost-averaging down ... currently in at .20. Taking some quick profit on ALPP might help :). 

7 hours ago, capnamerca said:

what's your "buy more to throw on top of the existing pile" price? I need to do some cost-averaging down ... currently in at .20. Taking some quick profit on ALPP might help :). 

I believe in the past he has said anything below .15 is good and .12 is stealing.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, TechTech said:

I believe in the past he has said anything below .15 is good and .12 is stealing.

These are good levels IMO... 0.15 is pretty strong support base on the past few weeks

Let's just say I started out with 50k at .0195 and averaged up to .14 (some of that was due to the upper supports post call not holding like I had hoped)

43 minutes ago, HoustonHorn said:

@RCRanger03 I know the February 1 court date is the key for XMET. What are the exit points if there is a good ruling?

Also a status check tomorrow, not banking on news there, but the minutes have given us clues in the past to the direction things were going. Also any filing that would come out in between would be a spark. Personally I have a GTC close sell for 1M at .01 as an alarm bell. there are enough people watching that if it starts to run I think it will really run. You could go on the safe side and have stage exits at .0049 and .099, We don't know the upward resistance bands other than .003 so just have to assume the mental ones that people typically sell at on these kind of things.

Also also FPVD wants to run so damn bad, but it's being held back. 

1 hour ago, RCRanger03 said:

These are good levels IMO... 0.15 is pretty strong support base on the past few weeks

Let's just say I started out with 50k at .0195 and averaged up to .14 (some of that was due to the upper supports post call not holding like I had hoped)

Also a status check tomorrow, not banking on news there, but the minutes have given us clues in the past to the direction things were going. Also any filing that would come out in between would be a spark. Personally I have a GTC close sell for 1M at .01 as an alarm bell. there are enough people watching that if it starts to run I think it will really run. You could go on the safe side and have stage exits at .0049 and .099, We don't know the upward resistance bands other than .003 so just have to assume the mental ones that people typically sell at on these kind of things.

Also also FPVD wants to run so damn bad, but it's being held back. 

Took some profits on ALPP (for now) and used them to buy 1mm XMET.  Let's see what we can make happen here.  

XMET looking like it's coiling up. The same MM put up both a 7.5M bid support on .0013s and a ASK wall 7.9M on .0014s. Might see some movement up at close, because the status update is scheduled 3:00am which means it's a BlueJeans appearance likely sometime in the morning tomorrow... Still not personally expecting anything big ther, but if there is it probably wont update before close on Friday which might end up painting it red to close the week (That's for all the flippers in here).

If its real news we might see an 8k apart from the court register. That's when things might get really interesting. It went Pink Limited earlier and then back to Pink Current this week on OTC markets without any filings due or uploaded so seems like the gears are turning behind the scenes

EDIT: I saw that MM buy 2+M on bid and then just transfer it all to the ASK wall. Bastard.

Edited by RCRanger03
  • Hook 'Em 1

Anybody in on the unofficial SoFi ipo merger under IPOE? Got in on the tail end of the run at $19 but what am I missing here on why this thing shouldn’t be double that considering the fact they’re a profitable operation and new age banking.

7 minutes ago, TechTech said:

Looks like the R/M of BigToken was announced but strange because you would assume this was built in already? Maybe because its so small it wasnt on the radar of people. IDK.

It's been announced since Oct, supposed to have taken effect by 12/1 but the CEO died and they had to go get a new one. The latest PR was to announce Lou Kerner who is  actually even better than Malcolm Casselle was, huge name in the Crypto world, also opens up the possiblity of crypto integration into how they pay for compensated data which would be massive on many levels.

.005s falling ASK Wall is 2.5M shares, if it breaks look for a run anywhere up to .008. I have a GTC sell for a 250k at .0079 which would be my third trip there.

7 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

.005s falling ASK Wall is 2.5M shares, if it breaks look for a run anywhere up to .008. I have a GTC sell for a 250k at .0079 which would be my third trip there.

And leave me 1M shares to see if can continue to go higher which I would hold for stages above a penny

Been watching you boys for a few months. Made a couple of plays that got me hooked. Here's my latest add $IVFH @.60 today. Missed the really early entry. Have been sitting on TAUG since .03  @.18 now. Also into CURI and CURIW.          Lets make money

Somebody has a 10M share ask wall put up on XMET . It's not going anywhere until there's news

IMO probably not going to hear if anything came out on the status check before close, and Fridays tend to dip before close. Will be interesting how many hold on hoping there is news over the weekend. If it holds and no news, Monday would be a dip for sure.

On 12/23/2020 at 9:09 PM, Harrison Stafford said:

EOSE (EOS Energy Enterprises) +7.13 at 23.13.  Up 44% today.  The company makes zinc-ion batteries (think utility-scale clean energy storage) and went public a week before Thanksgiving. Zinc is emerging as a key challenger to lithium-ion batteries in utility-scale energy storage.  One of the things I dug up during DD that makes EOSE such an intriguing play is the role of Audrey Zibelman.  She has two new jobs after leaving as CEO of the Australian Energy Market Operator less than three months ago. She’s head of (Google) X and on the board of EOS energy.  X wants to play in the space and compete with Tesla and I would think that EOS energy is well on their radar.   I took half a position at 13.75 and another half at 15.09.  I didn’t share EOSE with the board because I was unsure if this would become a stonk.  So much for that.  Not buying at this level. Waiting for a pullback to 17-18 and will buy more for a total of 12,000 shares.  This thing’s going to be yuuuuuge.

EOSE +2.84 to 29.40 The stock has doubled in 2 weeks.  EOSE may not pull back.  At least, not much.  QS is in the same sector and, once it got noticed, ran from 19 to 131 from mid-November to mid-December before coming back to earth.  EOSE is still in the unnoticed column.  Should it have a QS-like run, EOSE would be at 90 by late February.  That may be an unlikely scenario, but I’m still holding all my shares as this stock has a >lot< more upside. I expect it to hit $100 at some point this year.

• Hook 'Em 1

46 minutes ago, Harrison Stafford said:

EOSE +2.84 to 29.40 The stock has doubled in 2 weeks.  EOSE may not pull back.  At least, not much.  QS is in the same sector and, once it got noticed, ran from 19 to 131 from mid-November to mid-December before coming back to earth.  EOSE is still in the unnoticed column.  Should it have a QS-like run, EOSE would be at 90 by late February.  That may be an unlikely scenario, but I’m still holding all my shares as this stock has a >lot< more upside. I expect it to hit $100 at some point this year.

I may buy some of the $30 strike calls for August at $9.00.  

1 hour ago, RCRanger03 said:

XMET not dipping at the bell is a good sign looks like we've tightened up at least until more news, court register hasn't updated yet so looking for something around 10-10:30 as the Nevada SOS offices open up

XMET was ripe for some SERIOUS stonking on Friday. eTrade charts showed AT LEAST 10 bounces between .0013 and .0012. Another two already this morning, with 25m in volume already traded. One could do some serious damage with a little bit of bravery.

Is BIGT trading as BIGT? Edit - looks like not yet.

Edited by capnamerca

1 hour ago, TechTech said:

Do you have a screen shot of your active positions?

I'll do it for my OTCs, at one point I had 32, but I closed out all but 10 for the end of the year. Want to finish out my projections on these and bring it down to 5 before I start expanding back out again. Not actively buying anything new at this moment, need to go into research mode to do that and I'm too distracted and understaffed at work

Ranking them from best to bags

ALPP, TSNP, XMET, FPVD

BRRN, OWUV, PFMS, MEDH, SNVP (alerts are going off on this one, volume and PPS rising)

SUTI (was up a lot on this weedstock, but held too close to the sun, CEO is scumbag PnDer, would not recommend)

image.png.e84df7c3f203c2da96ac023ea5bed0cd.png

Edited by RCRanger03
  • Hook 'Em 2

11 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

I'll do it for my OTCs, at one point I had 32, but I closed out all but 10 for the end of the year. Want to finish out my projections on these and bring it down to 5 before I start expanding back out again. Not actively buying anything new at this moment, need to go into research mode to do that and I'm too distracted and understaffed at work

Ranking them from best to bags

ALPP, TSNP, XMET, FPVD

BRRN, OWUV, PFMS, MEDH, SNVP (alerts are going off on this one, volume and PPS rising)

SUTI (was up a lot on this weedstock, but held too close to the sun, CEO is scumbag PnDer, would not recommend)

image.png.e84df7c3f203c2da96ac023ea5bed0cd.png

On best to bags, is that past performance or future hope you’re ranking them on?

1 minute ago, TechTech said:

On best to bags, is that past performance or future hope you’re ranking them on?

A mix of both. Those top 4 I'm pretty confident in and they're all free shares for me so untouchable until my PTs, the middle five have potential, but keep tripping up, i'm also only riding free shares on OWUV in that group. SUTI is a bag, although a small one as things go.

1 minute ago, RCRanger03 said:

A mix of both. Those top 4 I'm pretty confident in and they're all free shares for me so untouchable until my PTs, the middle five have potential, but keep tripping up, i'm also only riding free shares on OWUV in that group. SUTI is a bag, although a small one as things go.

I’m in on COUV and ABML which you should do some due diligence on. Both trading very close to support levels

Potential activity with SNVP. Hopefully at the very least and exit for people who want to get out. If I can get at least .0012 I'll reduce my position by half to ride 1M free shares only

Custodian Acquifin's CEO Suneel Sawant reinstated one of his other Florida companies yesterday that filed for Admin dissolution on the same day as Acquifin. Reinstatement of Acquifin would definitely spike the PPS at least for a short time

image.thumb.png.b0a415b5ca6e0733871e43b13f9a580d.png

Edited by RCRanger03
  • Hook 'Em 1

I'm wondering if ALPP shorts are thinking of seeing if they can keep it below $3 the whole time before uplist to force the R/S instead of the A/S increase ... Since that ammendment they haven't let it break $3 despite obvious opportunities. Usually a short will let that happen to make that money. Remember Airbus's shares are valued $3.50 so there is not a real reason to be down here. There might be a hope that they can get shares as low as possible before uplist.

.006s up on FPVD this is where it gets interesting!

.0007s holding on SNVP

40 minutes ago, CooterBrown said:

What's realistic for XMET if it survives? 0.10? 1.00? 3.50?

XMET realism depends on how things unfold regarding the share cancellation, the Wei Tian R/M decisions on a potential R/S, what industry they are in, how communicative and how fast they move.

Share Cancellation, if it happens and how much, will likely be the first domino that's the run to a penny, you should definitely sell at least some on that run, because whether or not it can hold that level will be entirely up to how Wei Tian takes it. My initial fears about an imminent R/S aren't as bad, because LAzar is still very clearly in the driver seat

Until news though flippers and shorts are in the drivers seat trying to get the lowest shares and selling them at set percentages. That will have a downward moving diminishing return that could cause a support to collapse if people get bored or start cutting losses. I'd like to hold .001 support and that is currently being threatened today