Big Brother 22

RexWilson

14 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

Enzo chooses Xmas and Bayleigh has to *immediately* talk out the side of her mouth about it. man BB casting found their perfect Angry Black Woman. 

also, as un-PC as this might be in 2020, it sure seems like the black folks on this show like to isolate themselves from everyone else, but then expect other people to do favors for them. stop sitting around gossiping, and start playing the game. 

In 2020, it'll work. They're all scared to be accused of "targeting" the black folks. 

11 hours ago, Scraps said:

Oh and David lmao.

"I made it!! I'm beast mode!! I survived the block and slop!!! I am here to win it!!"

Dude shut the fuck up

It seems clear production is trying to force a Tyler/David alliance to the viewers.  David probably believes it, but Tyler is playing him like he's doing everybody else. You could tell the audio was added when Tyler was talking about his loyalties to finish with "and David".  Last season he seemed to have a good handle on what was happening in the game when he came back.  Now I just believe production told him.  He seems so clueless and awkward. 

• Hook 'Em 1

14 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

Enzo chooses Xmas and Bayleigh has to *immediately* talk out the side of her mouth about it. man BB casting found their perfect Angry Black Woman. 

also, as un-PC as this might be in 2020, it sure seems like the black folks on this show like to isolate themselves from everyone else, but then expect other people to do favors for them. stop sitting around gossiping, and start playing the game. 

I don't disagree but they spent what 10 seconds on the "alliance" Dani, Tyler, Bayleigh, Davonne and whoever else was in the room talking about to set up Tyler's maybe I will put up Davonne angle after Dani overheard "GASP" Davonne talking to someone else in a room. 

Again I don't watch the feeds or read spoilers so not sure what is 100% happening but that seemed forced by Tyler and Dani. 

Talking to someone not in your alliance seems like a pretty lame reason to think they are "coming after me, or don't trust me."

Why wouldn't Davonne tell her alliance she would like to be safe and have to deal with the penalty? 

On 8/24/2020 at 11:31 AM, HoffaJimmy said:

I don't disagree but they spent what 10 seconds on the "alliance" Dani, Tyler, Bayleigh, Davonne and whoever else was in the room talking about to set up Tyler's maybe I will put up Davonne angle after Dani overheard "GASP" Davonne talking to someone else in a room. 

Again I don't watch the feeds or read spoilers so not sure what is 100% happening but that seemed forced by Tyler and Dani. 

Talking to someone not in your alliance seems like a pretty lame reason to think they are "coming after me, or don't trust me."

Why wouldn't Davonne tell her alliance she would like to be safe and have to deal with the penalty? 

Dani is just planting seeds.  Gets people talking about distrusting others and hopefully get them on the block.  Subtle long game but Tyler sees what she is doing.  He is pretty good at playing along in these types of conversations. 

As fame hungry as most of these people are, I wonder if they would take a do-over and work with Janelle and Kaysar now if they knew what doing that would have done to their popularity.  Or more importantly, how working against them has negatively affected their popularity.   The likability factor for a lot of these people has taken a real hit the last few weeks.  Nicole A went from America's sweetheart to a total idiot who had no business being there.  Nicole F is now the most hated BB player (non-racist category) this side of Paul.  Tyler has even taken a hit, but he's too lovable for that to last.  Dani has taken a hit, but she doesn't seem to give a fuck about that.  I don't even remember what I thought about Memphis on his original season ( I doubt I'm alone on that), but I feel like this hasn't done his image any favors.  Ian, Kevin, and David are just disappointing everybody.  I feel like Cody had a chance to completely change his image to BB fans if he'd taken Janelle's deal and backdoored Memphis.  If he had backdoored Nicole, he would have been elevated to BB God level.  I don't think it's changed much for Enzo (everybody likes him) and Xmas. (nobody liked her anyway).  Davonne can't stop shooting herself in the foot, but that's pretty on brand for her game play.   I think Bayleigh has actually upped her likablity factor this season.  

Bottom line, this season is on it's way to being a total failure and a huge disappointment.  I mentioned this a week or so ago, but this game has gone in the opposite direction of Survivor.  Survivor evolved into a much more fun game for the fans to watch.  This show is going in the opposite direction.  It's boring as fuck and exactly the same every season.  

2 -3 house guests in the Big Alliance who are actually playing to win

2-3 house guests in the Big alliance just drafting off the people doing all the work (the Christmas factor).  These people may piss me off even more than the floaters I'm going to bitch about in a few minutes.  Floating in their position now is fine.  The problem is, when they get down to around 8 players, they should be trying to get some power or get in the ear of the person with power and take out Cody or Tyler.  Or Paul and Josh.  Or Tyler and Kaycee.  But no, they just slide along and get voted out 6th and act like they actually did something in the game.  The fuckhead with the gray beard (Matt?) and the horrible showmance (Big Meech?) from one of Paul's seasons has been in my head as I typed this paragraph.  God, he was fucking worthless.  

2 -3 house guests at the bottom of the pecking order trying to get the rest of the house to band together before it's too late

7-10 house guests too stupid or lazy to get off their ass and try to win the game.  These are the people that are the problem.  Ian, Kevin, David, Day, and Bayleigh should be scrambling like mad to turn this house upside down, but they are content with it just not being them that gets evicted that week.  They'll continue to slide by for several weeks, never winning anything or doing anything to change the momentum of the game and eventually get voted out.  It's like making the jury is the goal for them.  

Ok, rant over.  I'm bored and killing the last hour at work so fuck off and scroll past it if people writing novels about silly reality shows bothers you that much.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3

I have been saying that this season is boring AF, and I think you’ve pretty much nailed why. That’s a pretty good synopsis of what’s wrong with a lot of BB players. Like last night... the Christmas thing was really funny but I realized we’d been watching it for like 10 minutes because literally nothing is happening this season. 

12 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Ugh this season doesn’t deserve to be called “All Stars”.

And I hope Ratcole and all the other morons are eaten up with Janelleousy for the rest of their lives.

She is a bad bitch and will forever be The Queen of Big Brother.

59c42bed2b7c9ee196104ce95a4859d8.jpg

My favorite part of her wearing that and Kaysar in shorts and a tshirt it was clear that she knew she was going home. 

Hell, even Julie had to make some awful OMG fake reaction when Dani voted Kaysar to start. Does she really think the viewers are that stupid? The producers and Julie know who everyone is voting for prior to them going into the DR (with about 99% certainty). It's why they set up the voters in a specific order to create some sort of lame suspense to the viewers. 

I am still holding out hope that there will be a major backdoor or that those that have to know they are on the bottom of their alliance make a move before sooner rather than later but who knows. As it stands this season has been a dud so far.

The best seasons are when there are close to two equal sides in the house and the HOH is a battle royal. The last few seasons have turned into a dominant alliance that sits around and does nothing and only has to really be worried at the very end of the game or maybe one or two other times when someone with balls takes a shot at them.

I really like Tyler but him crying and thinking anytime someone says his name means he is going to be voted out next week is getting really old. Just STFU and play the game.

i'm doubling down on what i said about the chicks in the house (not that the guys are doing anything noteworthy, but still). horrible cast. We needed women like Rachel, Vanessa, Kaycee, etc. I've only seen a few seasons of BB but i'm sure there were plenty more who would have actually taken the game seriously and tried to, you know, participate in the damn thing. thats why janelle is gone, because the guys just look around the house and see see that none of the other women are even the slightest threat. just pathetic. this Kassting lady seems like she sucks at her job. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Nicole F- weak, whiny, likes to pity party, zero physical or strategies so game (other than booming up with a ton of guys)

Bayleigh- normally good for drama, but nothing else. i'm not sure she even knows she's supposed to be playing a game.

Davonne- I have been a Davonne fan from day one, but she brings nothing to the table 

Dani- strengths: lounging around in sweat pants. That's it. That's my Dani profile.

Christmas- the only physical threat in the house as far as females go, she's a total follower, has zero strategy, and isn't even good at comps, despite being in the best physical shape in the house

really empowering cast there CBS. 

15 minutes ago, shadow_operative said:

Nicole F- weak, whiny, likes to pity party, zero physical or strategies so game (other than booming up with a ton of guys)

Bayleigh- normally good for drama, but nothing else. i'm not sure she even knows she's supposed to be playing a game.

Davonne- I have been a Davonne fan from day one, but she brings nothing to the table 

Dani- strengths: lounging around in sweat pants. That's it. That's my Dani profile.

Christmas- the only physical threat in the house as far as females go, she's a total follower, has zero strategy, and isn't even good at comps, despite being in the best physical shape in the house

the ladies suck, but the guys aren't much better.  

1 hour ago, shadow_operative said:

I agree on all but Dani.  I think that she's making some subversive moves.  She recognized Janelle as a massive target up front, and now she's gone.  For what it's worth, the knock on Dani is that she can go too hard too fast, so I think she's trying to pace herself.

It is interesting to see Nicole F without a showmance.  She has a very logical and strategic mind, but her social game is really poor.  It's like the act she puts on for America doesn't hold up in person.

Getting Janelle out this early is a big move.  The drama that fans like comes in the form of backdoors and suspense.  They were very methodical and straightforward about the Janelle eviction, but it doesn't mean that it wasn't a big move.

I will rebel a bit against my friend JimmyHoffa, er, HoffaJimmy, because I think two seasons ago was one of the best ever with two battling alliances going down to the wire, and one losing out due to being populated with some of the dumbest motherscratchers in history. Remember how fun Fezzy was to watch, sabotaging his alliance’s game, while the aggy chick with the wart and big ass could just watch? Rock Star? Good times.

(Yes, the finale was teammate against teammate, but there was a good house divide going.) 

But this season? Yeah, sucking so far. And enough with people who can’t do shit in a comp, boasting about how they are going to exact revenge. David is one of the biggest spares in the history of BB, and Kaysar, I loved you when you were taking on Cappy and his minions, but c’mon, you’ve done nothing to prove you can compete. Meanwhile, Cody is killing it

31 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

David doesn't even know the rules.  So stupid to bring back a guy that didn't bother to even watch a few episodes.

Had to be only because he is black.  /noCR  As mentioned prior they don't have many African American contestants in the past as it is, and then most of them don't make it all that far.  I guess Danielle could have came back but I am pretty sure she was offered and turned it down.  Plus she would have been the oldest person there and probably sucked too lol.  But as far as AA guys go....the list is pretty weak unfortunately.  

Edited by Scraps

Had to be only because he is black.  /noCR  As mentioned prior they don't have many African American contestants in the past as it is, and then most of them don't make it all that far.  I guess Danielle could have came back but I am pretty sure she was offered and turned it down.  Plus she would have been the oldest person there and probably sucked too lol.  But as far as AA guys go....the list is pretty weak unfortunately.  

It’s Keith and then everybody else

Of course Keith lasted a week lol. Maybe they should do 11 black contestants and 2 whites. Like that “Mad real world” skit Chappelle did
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Scraps said:

I get it but at least get him a tutor during quarantine so he knows what’s up. Also, why’s he crying all the time? He’s invested nothing in the game. I’d rather have Paul back. 

6 hours ago, Scraps said:

Darrell from The Challenge would have a serious chance to win BB. Need some black dudes like him on the show. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

I get it but at least get him a tutor during quarantine so he knows what’s up. Also, why’s he crying all the time? He’s invested nothing in the game. I’d rather have Paul back. 

Ovi personally prepared a bunch of strategy notes and shit and told David to watch specific seasons in preparation, and David essentially didn't go over the notes and made it through like 5-6 episodes of S19 before giving up. He's a loser. 

"I want blood all over me!! I'm gonna make big moves and shake things up!!"

he then nominates Kaysar and Kevin. 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f295tsxzjd7hwuskoikdo

also, i like how he says that he's going to make big moves and shake things up, only to then say (like 3-4x) "I'm nominating Kaysar because that's who everyone wants gone." jesus. helluva "all star" cast. 

• Hook 'Em 2

also, Kaysar is so gay for how aware he is of the cameras/the shit he says in his DR sessions. his DR sessions are nothing but him low key praising himself and telling everyone what a great guy he is, and the fact that he's constantly finding himself playing this role of "sympathetic good guy" makes him seem insincere af. even if he means everything he says it's clear that a ton of what he does it to stroke his own ego and to portray a certain image to America. 

Judging by some of their “rolls”, its evident this cast has never played skeeball in their entire lives.

Huge congrats to Enzo for that moment in history in winning your first ever HoH on BB you were probably 0 for the last 13-and a majority of those you weren’t even close to winning. Shit after this and that safety suite win, I think we can label you a comp beast now

7 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

also, Kaysar is so gay for how aware he is of the cameras/the shit he says in his DR sessions. his DR sessions are nothing but him low key praising himself and telling everyone what a great guy he is, and the fact that he's constantly finding himself playing this role of "sympathetic good guy" makes him seem insincere af. even if he means everything he says it's clear that a ton of what he does it to stroke his own ego and to portray a certain image to America. 

I don't think so.  He seems to genuinely care and his big reason for coming back was to have these discussions.  A lot to shit on with his shitty game play this season, but I did not feel his conversations with Day or Bayleigh were insincere.  Also, production is purposely putting that footage on air due to everything happening in the world.

Anyways, he didn't play the game very well this time around.  He quickly aligned with Janelle openly making him  big target and has not talked any game or strategy with the other side of the house unless he's forced to as a hail mary attempt to save himself.  Memphis is a huge douche but he played this well by forcing himself to align with the younger players quickly and not aligning with the older players like people would assume he would.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

And holy fuck David.  Kick this dude off the show please.  He is absolute trash at this game.  This guy self sabotages himself more than any player I know.  He lacks complete self awareness and has no idea how to read other players and play the game.  To make it worse, he is absolute trash in competitions.  I absolutely hate Memphis because he's a mega douche but I found myself rooting for him to win only because he would target David.  He doesn't deserve to be on any big brother season, let alone "all-stars".

Edited by victory88

37 minutes ago, victory88 said:

I don't think so.  He seems to genuinely care and his big reason for coming back was to have these discussions.  A lot to shit on with his shitty game play this season, but I did not feel his conversations with Day or Bayleigh were insincere.  Also, production is purposely putting that footage on air due to everything happening in the world.

Anyways, he didn't play the game very well this time around.  He quickly aligned with Janelle openly making him  big target and has not talked any game or strategy with the other side of the house unless he's forced to as a hail mary attempt to save himself.  Memphis is a huge douche but he played this well by forcing himself to align with the younger players quickly and not aligning with the older players like people would assume he would.  

i believe that he genuinely cares, but i do not believe for one second that everything he says isn't calculated, *especially* in the DR. none of it sounds off the cuff, it all sounds pre-planned and rehearsed. 

32 minutes ago, victory88 said:

And holy fuck David.  Kick this dude off the show please.  He is absolute trash at this game.  This guy self sabotages himself more than any player I know.  He lacks complete self awareness and has no idea how to read other players and play the game.  To make it worse, he is absolute trash in competitions.  I absolutely hate Memphis because he's a mega douche but I found myself rooting for him to win only because he would target David.  He doesn't deserve to be on any big brother season, let alone "all-stars".

his DR last night was pathetic. "why are you asking me these game related questions in front of people?" i dunno, maybe if you'd ever bothered to watch the show/know how it works you'd know?

42 minutes ago, shadow_operative said:

i believe that he genuinely cares, but i do not believe for one second that everything he says isn't calculated, *especially* in the DR. none of it sounds off the cuff, it all sounds pre-planned and rehearsed. 

they don't just go to the DR and talk about what's on their mind.  they're being interviewed by production so the producers are creating the narrative there.

• Hook 'Em 1

52 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

they don't just go to the DR and talk about what's on their mind.  they're being interviewed by production so the producers are creating the narrative there.

i know. that doesn't change anything about what i'm seeing. anyone who's ever watched this show knows what you're talking abut, but it's different with Kaysar. he looks like he's acting, as in, performing something that he has rehearsed a bunch of times. it's the way he looks of into the distance or drops his head, pauses, tries to come off like he's deep in thought when in reality (to me) he's known that he was going to say all of this shit on camera before he ever stepped into the house. that's my belief. that's what i see. you guys can disagree all you want, but you're not going to change my mind.

the way he speaks when he's just talking about something normal and the way he speaks when he's talking about social justice do not sound the same to me, at all. when he's just conversing with other HG's about regular shit he displays all of the normal/expected pauses, hesitations, lilting syllables, body language, and facial expressions of someone who is genuinely speaking in the moment. these things are subconscious, and not things that we can really control when we're genuinely being sincere. when he speaks about social justice it's like he's doing a scene that he's rehearsed a thousand times, both when he's in the DR and when he's conversing with other houseguests. again, i believe that he is sincere- i also believe that he 100% planned to do all of this before the game ever started. it's not that i don't believe what he's saying, it's that *how* he's saying looks completely rehearsed to me. 

Edited by shadow_operative