Jump to content
immortal13

Things you really just don't get...

Recommended Posts

48 minutes ago, Marfa Low Crown said:

Anyone who wears socks during sex. 

Who would do such a thing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, deadshank said:

Who would do such a thing?


Many a lost fap when all other things being outstanding, the camera pans out and the dude is still wearing his socks. 
I had a girlfriend who tried wearing her socks during sex one time and as I was taking them off her feet saying, "..nope, nuh uh, helllll no.." she said, "But I'm cold!".
I said, "You're a woman. You should have been trying to put those freezing things on me 10 minutes ago under the sheets.. what did you skip girl school or something?". 😆

Edited by Marfa Low Crown

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shit.  Adults that get into Harry Potter/LOTR bullshit.  Even I stopped dressing up like Chief Brody when I was in my 20s.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Underdog said:

Shit.  Adults that get into Harry Potter/LOTR bullshit.  Even I stopped dressing up like Chief Brody when I was in my 20s.  

...and I'm not going through that kinda Hell again...!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shit.  Adults that get into Harry Potter/LOTR bullshit.  Even I stopped dressing up like Chief Brody when I was in my 20s.  

You haven’t really lived until you’ve banged a chick dressed like an elf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/10/2020 at 8:16 AM, RDCanecutter said:

The desire to own an SUV. I could see buying one if you needed it for a job, same as a wheelbarrow or a weedeater, but there are people who desire SUVs?

Any club/church/organization with a precise rule-defined hierarchy. That pecking-order shit is for baboons.

Probably my biggest dead-zone of understanding is why anybody checks social media for any reason other than to sell something.

Getting up the mountain back roads I use to hike/ climb/ camp most weekends.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/10/2020 at 10:12 AM, Underdog said:

Agree with the podcasts, same with audiobooks.  Hell, I can't even listen to talk radio anymore, would rather listen to Lynrd Skynrd on loop than either of that shit. 

Why would I listen to Lynrd? I like to listen to podcasts and audio books cause it's good to learn, and to have a laugh at work. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Anal sex and or tossing salad.

I gotta agree. I don't get how there could be anything appealing about that particular orifice, given its primary function. Gross.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 7/10/2020 at 12:41 PM, Classic Rock said:

Trans-Siberian Orchestra

Shut down the thread...winner....

Pentatonix is right up there

Edited by Longhornstampede

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

The hype for the movie "A Quiet Place". Just a total mess of manufactured, unearned drama and cheap plot devices. Sprinkle in a bunch of nonsensical and major logical flaws and characters acting incomprehensibly stupid to advance story points. Misery porn jumping from one manufactured crisis to another with absolutely no room for any one particular scene or moment to breathe. You're telling me the thing that they figured out at the very end of the movie was never tried by the US military despite the multiple shots of old newspapers with headlines making it obvious what the monsters were about? We literally have weapons that are mass produced that do exactly that. They cost like $5k and I can buy one on the internet right now. Or you could just buy the $50 version for dogs. Fuck's sake.

One of the worst movies I've seen in a long time. I could write paragraphs about the stupidity of it. A total steaming pile of shit. Bird box was better, and Bird Box was stupid.

Edited by BradInATX

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Vanlife and RV living people, who do it on purpose not because they are displaced and poor. I am a creature of comfort and need my suburban sprawl and A/C and plumbing.

i don’t understand the desire/urge to live in the Bay Area. Pre-covid I had to be in San Jose and SF once a month and I know folks who live there and I just don’t see the appeal, at all. Don’t take this as a swipe at Cali in general, because San Diego I can definitely see the appeal and I get it.

I don’t understand the Dave Ramsey types or people who only use cash. Do you really have so little income or so little trust in your ability to not overspend and be reckless that you leave so much money on the table by not charging everything and then paying it off and getting rewarded? I’m no spankyhorn, but I haven’t paid for a plane ticket for family vacations in the better part of a decade on a real plane not named Frontier or Spirit as just one small example.

 

 

Edited by Rougarou

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

The hype for the movie "A Quiet Place". Just a total mess of manufactured, unearned drama and cheap plot devices. Sprinkle in a bunch of nonsensical and major logical flaws and characters acting incomprehensibly stupid to advance story points. Misery porn jumping from one manufactured crisis to another with absolutely no room for any one particular scene or moment to breathe. You're telling me the thing that they figured out at the very end of the movie was never tried by the US military despite the multiple shots of old newspapers with headlines making it obvious what the monsters were about? We literally have weapons that are mass produced that do exactly that. They cost like $5k and I can buy one on the internet right now. Or you could just buy the $50 version for dogs. Fuck's sake.

One of the worst movies I've seen in a long time. I could write paragraphs about the stupidity of it. A total steaming pile of shit. Bird box was better, and Bird Box was stupid.

Such a fantastic post. + rep

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

Yah Brah. I get the usefulness. I want to see the desire.

Let me reapproach the topic. Imagine life if you pulled up in this, one kid in the passenger seat minding his own business, the other one in that tiny space behind, working a martini shaker to refresh your drink. Stroller and baseball shit probably scattered back down the road.

REV-1462-1.jpg

Mama seeta.........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/10/2020 at 12:41 PM, Classic Rock said:

Trans-Siberian Orchestra

Username kinda checks out.  Or maybe not.  Could go either way.

Some of us old-school Savatage fans enjoyed the first few albums and tours.  TSO, at the very least, had the benefit of taking constantly struggling Metal musicians and making them multi-millionaires and somewhat mainstream.  Even after Paul O'Neill's death, I'm guessing the reason they continue to shove it down our throats every year is...because they still can.

It has become a bit much, however, and they have certainly developed a reputation for screwing over some of the original performers that helped them get it off the ground.  Sad...

And then Al and Jane got divorced, which made me sadder still.  Ex-wife (no pics) and I used to hang with them quite a bit when they rolled through Texas.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Crawfish boils. Honestly, the only thing good about Cajun food is the spice. The crap they are putting the spice on? Blech. Blackened redfish? Yay. That's good. But boiled mudbug? Who the hell thought that was a good idea? Why not roaches? Dung beetles? Hairballs from your neighbors cat?

Edited by Walden Ponderer
clarity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Crawfish boils. Honestly, the only thing good about Cajun food is the spice. The crap they are putting the spice on? Blech. Blackened redfish? Yay. That's good. But boiled mudbug? Who the hell thought that was a good idea? Why not roaches? Dung beetles? Hairballs from your neighbors cat?

Crawfish taste like shit in my opinion, gamey, mealy and nasty flavor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

 

No, that Chik-fil-A taste is not a taste. That is a pickle. Every grocery store sells jars of pickles. You can get a jar, and eat them while someone is polite to you.

 

I usually eat the nuggets, there are no pickles and guess what. They're fucking delicious

 

 

I don't get the tattoo thing either and food nazis. If it tastes good, eat it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Crawfish boils. Honestly, the only thing good about Cajun food is the spice. The crap they are putting the spice on? Blech. Blackened redfish? Yay. That's good. But boiled mudbug? Who the hell thought that was a good idea? Why not roaches? Dung beetles? Hairballs from your neighbors cat?

 

Steve Harvey Reaction GIF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Crawfish boils. Honestly, the only thing good about Cajun food is the spice. The crap they are putting the spice on? Blech. Blackened redfish? Yay. That's good. But boiled mudbug? Who the hell thought that was a good idea? Why not roaches? Dung beetles? Hairballs from your neighbors cat?

Do the boil with shrimp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

I gotta agree. I don't get how there could be anything appealing about that particular orifice, given its primary function. Gross.


The fact of the matter is that if you can get past the hang up, and I do get that, it's f'n amazing. 
You're introducing a whole new pleasure center into the mix and it's a multiplier.
I'll do oral on a gal I really like..sometimes as a complete surprise and never, not once, have I been told  to stop. For the woman, the white knuckle orgasm is like a bomb going off.
There are rules this isn't Nam... there are some mandatory protocols.  
I realize it's not for everyone but don't knock it 'till you've tried it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, 66BUFF said:

Do the boil with shrimp

Sounds better. I'm not a huge fan of shrimp, but they do at least have the advantage of not living in the muck at the bottom of a Louisiana sewage spill.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

I gotta agree. I don't get how there could be anything appealing about that particular orifice, given its primary function. Gross.

The primary function of the vagina is childbirth.  The primary function(s) of the mouth are eating/breathing/speaking.  But that doesn't stop me from enjoying kissing my wife and performing oral sex on her.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Lobo said:

The primary function of the vagina is childbirth.  The primary function(s) of the mouth are eating/breathing/speaking.  But that doesn't stop me from enjoying kissing my wife and performing oral sex on her.  

So.... you eat pieces of shit for breakfast?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

So.... you eat pieces of shit for breakfast?

Well that's the thing about even traditional oral sex.... whether you do it for her or she does it for you, it's inevitable that at some point you're each going to ingest some even at a molecular level.  😆 Hell when you smell a fart it's because the airborne pieces of shit have lodged in the soft membranes of your nose 😆

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Sounds better. I'm not a huge fan of shrimp, but they do at least have the advantage of not living in the muck at the bottom of a Louisiana sewage spill.

I’ve seen a dead bloated body in a Nigerian delta. Some poor guy drowned while bathing; apparently it happens two or three times a year/ anyways, the only thing that would eat the bloated, green remains of what once was a dark black man, were the shrimp that gathered around him en masse. Every other sea creature would leave him alone but not Shrimp the Human Being predator.

Ive never eaten or looked at Shrimp the same since.

And this wasn’t like ancient Nigeria— this was in like 2001.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Marfa Low Crown said:

Well that's the thing about even traditional oral sex.... whether you do it for her or she does it for you, it's inevitable that at some point you're each going to ingest some even at a molecular level.  😆 Hell when you smell a fart it's because the airborne pieces of shit have lodged in the soft membranes of your nose 😆

Good point.  If your partner is even remotely good at oral sex, she's gonna lick and/or gargle the balls.  I keep mine pristine, but who knows what the hell is going on in the back half of a scrotum?  And if you're somewhat generous with your female partner, you're gonna at least get down to the taint.  Or maybe his religion prohibits oral sex altogether.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Rougarou said:

I’ve seen a dead bloated body in a Nigerian delta. Some poor guy drowned while bathing; apparently it happens two or three times a year/ anyways, the only thing that would eat the bloated, green remains of what once was a dark black man, were the shrimp that gathered around him en masse. Every other sea creature would leave him alone but not Shrimp the Human Being predator.

Ive never eaten or looked at Shrimp the same since.

And this wasn’t like ancient Nigeria— this was in like 2001.

So, were you there to give your credit card information to a prince? Because that's the only thing that story needs to make it a classic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That reminds me:

Jacked up trucks you have to climb into. The bed isn’t easily useable either.

Corporate stickers like Monster drinks on your car. I really doubt someone driving a 2005 dodge truck is sponsored by monster.

I don’t get it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Crawfish taste like shit in my opinion, gamey, mealy and nasty flavor.

 

Then somebody's not doing it right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, happyhookem said:

 

Then somebody's not doing it right.

I've tried them here, I've tried them there, I've tried them on a boat, in a moat.... I do not like like mudbugs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Camping / RVing as the end goal.  I get it if you have to in order to achieve an outcome such as hunting a particular area or fishing certain water inaccessible otherwise, but to go do it for no other reason than to be there doesn’t appeal to me.  Weekend getaways at an RV park elicit the same feeling.  You do you but I just don’t get it.  I can go on a walk, ride a bike or sit around and bullshit outside somewhere close enough to sleep in my own bed or hotel/resort in plenty of places. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Lobo said:

...who knows what the hell is going on in the back half of a scrotum?  

This does not sounds like a guy that keeps them "pristine".  Do you lose track of your sack during the day?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

So, were you there to give your credit card information to a prince? Because that's the only thing that story needs to make it a classic.

Believe it or not, at least in my experience, a lot of Finance and Africa’s M&A activity pretty much runs through Nigeria, specifically Lagos.

But yea, keep discriminating against Krawfish for Shrimp as if Shrimp aren’t bugs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Rougarou said:

But yea, keep discriminating against Krawfish for Shrimp as if Shrimp aren’t bugs.

I'd be more'n happy to not have either. Salmon is my seafood of choice, though catfish I've caught myself out of a stream I know for sure is clean is also pretty good. I'm damned happy to be living near a couple of such rivers, actually, because catfish is usually as gross as mudbugs, which is a shame, because I love the flavor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Doc Reeves said:

TicTok

its incredible how stupid people have become

This. I don't understand why we need another social network platform to post a video to the internet. I'm sure there is a very good reason, but I just don't fucking care! 

#getoffmylawn!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Reagan1k said:

Camping / RVing as the end goal.  I get it if you have to in order to achieve an outcome such as hunting a particular area or fishing certain water inaccessible otherwise, but to go do it for no other reason than to be there doesn’t appeal to me.  Weekend getaways at an RV park elicit the same feeling.  You do you but I just don’t get it.  I can go on a walk, ride a bike or sit around and bullshit outside somewhere close enough to sleep in my own bed or hotel/resort in plenty of places. 

I prefer good old fashioned tenting, but camping is awesome. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

This. I don't understand why we need another social network platform to post a video to the internet. I'm sure there is a very good reason, but I just don't fucking care! 

#getoffmylawn!

Because we need one that China can use to control us

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Crawfish taste like shit in my opinion, gamey, mealy and nasty flavor.

wrong opinion thread is that way>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 

LOLz.  Crawfish done right is like a miniature bite of lobster, most often accompanied by the perfect blend of cajun spice and chased with a swallow of beer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, slorch said:

wrong opinion thread is that way>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 

LOLz.  Crawfish done right is like a miniature bite of lobster, most often accompanied by the perfect blend of cajun spice and chased with a swallow of beer.

A crawfish is exactly like a little freshwater lobster. The point of a crawfish boil is for it to take a long time to eat and get the numbing of your mouth from the spices, and drink beer with friends/family. If you don't like crawfish boils, you probably haven't been to a good one.

Edited by immortal13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/11/2020 at 3:50 PM, 52-80 said:

Why grownups get excited about marvel/comic movies

Why do people not at least read the first post of a thread?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, slorch said:

wrong opinion thread is that way>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 

LOLz.  Crawfish done right is like a miniature bite of lobster, most often accompanied by the perfect blend of cajun spice and chased with a swallow of beer.

Lobster ?  Lobster ?  I've never tasted a single crawfish here or in New Orleans that tasted anything like lobster.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Lobster ?  Lobster ?  I've never tasted a single crawfish here or in New Orleans that tasted anything like lobster.

Get some coonass friends...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


mpu


Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion
×
×
  • Create New...