Ravens @ Titans: AFC Wild Card Game

Machinator

1 minute ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Vick had a legendarily strong arm, like 80-plus yards in the air. Right up there with Mahomes, Cunningham, Testaverde, Favre, etc.

But most of those guys  (Vick, Cunningham, and Testaverde) couldn't consistently hit their targets, which is a big reason why all of them struggled so much in the playoffs.

I remember the press goading Vick before a game about his throwing skills. They had his ass so worked up about being a pocket passer, that he went out and threw 3 interceptions.

Just now, ztejas said:

Lmao why do they even have Dez on the team? Such a dumb FO move from an otherwise pretty stellar FO. You have 2 stud rookies in Proche and Duv - why sign a washed up character concern that's going to do shit like that? 

People still hold out hope he will revert to how he was back in 2016ish. 

Just now, youdunnf'dup said:

Even in Jackson’s wildest dreams, Jackson isn’t half the passer that Vick was. 

Man

4 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

People still hold out hope he will revert to how he was back in 2016ish. 

Yea wish he wasnt on th team 

6 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Lmao why do they even have Dez on the team? Such a dumb FO move from an otherwise pretty stellar FO. You have 2 stud rookies in Proche and Duv - why sign a washed up character concern that's going to do shit like that? 

It was just the worst possible place for duverney to get drafted in my opinion. Him and Marquise Brown. I think both guys could be special if they got drafted to a team that could consistently get them the ball. 

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, ztejas said:

More like 2014. 

He had a pretty damn good playoff game against Green Bay in 2016 when Dallas was the 1 seed. He was hurt almost all of 2015. I don't remember his stats for the season in 2016 but I think he had a decent year.

But yeah, not real sure what teams expect him to contribute still. He was washed up his final season in Dallas in 2017. 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

It was just the worst possible place for duverney to get drafted in my opinion. Him and Marquise Brown. I think both guys could be special if they got drafted to a team that could consistently get them the ball. 

Proche was fucking awesome in college, too, and they've gotten the ball to him once this season. Elite route runner and hands. He was returning punts for awhile and looks like he was averaging ~8 yds per return.