BB20

UTPhil2006

That's what I thought. Hed be walking into one hell of an inheritance

The house was in Lee’s Summit. At the high end it’s maybe worth $750k. Her parents are certainly living well (other than having to live in suburban Kansas City), but you don’t need generational wealth to buy that house.

1 hour ago, DanRydell said:

The house was in Lee’s Summit. At the high end it’s maybe worth $750k. Her parents are certainly living well (other than having to live in suburban Kansas City), but you don’t need generational wealth to buy that house.

No, but based on that house and what was in it they are comfortably in the middle to upper middle class. Which for Shaggy is probably a step up. (based on what he talked about on the show)

31 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

she needs to ditch him, the stupid hair, the elton john glasses, the attire, the persona, the name, the jewelry, her fragile attitude, her kids' name then she might be bangable

I'll report back from the finale in September how she looks/acts in person but I can't promise I won't spend most of my time chasing Rachel and Angela around first.

1 hour ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

she needs to ditch him, the stupid hair, the elton john glasses, the attire, the persona, the name, the jewelry, her fragile attitude, her kids' name then she might be bangable

unpossible.  She still would look like a dog.  

I guess its all pink on the inside though 

2 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

No no no. Not even as a slump buster. 

6 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:
8 hours ago, UTPhil2006 said:
I'll report back from the finale in September how she looks/acts in person but I can't promise I won't spend most of my time chasing Rachel and Angela around first.

Understood. Dont waste your time on rockstar and sam

I've gotta see if Sam is as country bumpkin as she is made out to be.

Yeah, not sure why it was so important for her to have the veto. I know Brett was kinda pissed, but Tyler said he’s taking him to Hawaii with him, or cash it in and split it. Them being fake pissed at each other has really helped Brett’s game this week. I really think only Rockstar might put him up.

8 hours ago, Don Hornleone said:

Yeah, not sure why it was so important for her to have the veto. I know Brett was kinda pissed, but Tyler said he’s taking him to Hawaii with him, or cash it in and split it. Them being fake pissed at each other has really helped Brett’s game this week. I really think only Rockstar might put him up.

Doesn’t make any sense that Angela would think that Scottie and Tyler would potentially leave Tyler on the block.   Tyler really took a gamble by trusting Angela that much.    The logical explanation of Angela’s behavior is that she wanted Tyler to go home, which wasn’t her plan.  

And wow on the bayleigh meltdown.   I will give him credit that he handled it correctly.  He seemed respectful of her in that argument but wouldn’t back down just to please her.

bayleigh is a shitty person with serious mental and anger issues. she's completely delusional. she has her side of the house, the side she's been on since day one, and yet whenever someone from the ither side of the house has power she's up in the hoh room acting like they've been besties the whole time, just all comfortable, chilling, talking strategy, just acting like gay old pals when in reality y'all have never been friends/allies/people who kick it and talk shop. less than zero self awareness. and then when things don't go her way she completely loses it. i've known people like her. the most arrogant, disrespectful, classless person yet she's always freaking out about how somebody else is being unbelievably disrespectful towards her when it's not even happening. i cannot describe how much she sucks as a person.

hayleigh sucks as well, from the way she's been hopping from dick to dick and acting like she doesn't know what she's doing, to the way that she's aligned herself with psycho bay. from the way that she double teamed fessie with bay when the fact is that fessie has gone above and beyond for her, to her telling the house they need to treat bayleigh differently- she sucks as well, but on a much less severe level.

Remember, Bay is also disrespectful to her own “allies,” telling Rockstar to “shut up” harshly, and as DerkaGoo pointed out, shitting on Fessy.

(By the way, is Fessy dumb as a rock, or just blinded by aggy puss?)

Funny how half the drama in the house was borne in Tyler’s awkward questioning of Bay on whether Angela would be a replacement nominee in case the veto was used.

28 minutes ago, Vito Andolini said:

Funny how half the drama in the house was borne in Tyler’s awkward questioning of Bay on whether Angela would be a replacement nominee in case the veto was used.

Indeed. So far, it’s weeding out shitty players, though...and the Tyler/Angela trust has seemed to get deeper for it. Rachel taking Bay’s version as gospel destroyed her game, and Bayleigh completely misunderstanding that conversation will (I’m assuming tonight) destroy hers.

It’s funny to me that such a mild, normal HoH, PoV conversation is going to wreck two players.

Edited by VolenteHawk

Fessy is that dumb.  Or at least naive.  

Someone did their rankings here are mine - 

1) Tyler - heads and above the best player right now.  Kudos for how well he kept his cool 

2) JC - quietly/getting no blame for constantly flipping the house on its head

3) Kaycee - impeccable social game, but needs to start winning comps now too

4) Scottie - wins comps, social game needs help

5) Brett - really has a chance to jump up.  Needs to win more, work his charm on the girls

6) Angela - same as Brett, needs to win more to stay on top of her teams totem pole.  L4 is a formidable team now.

7) Hayleigh - should be playing a much better game, getting too wrapped up in one side of the house.  Think Danielle Lickey from OTT

8- Bay - easily one of the worst people to be on the show in a while.  

9) Sam - enough with the lets all get along shit

10) Fessy - not winning what/when he should.  Easily duped

11) Rockstar - just absolutely useless.  At this point, as much as it pains me to see her/hear her voice, there is zero reason to evict her.  She can't win shit

and yeah, fessie seems to be incredibly dumb. he's still a kid. a giant, grown-ass kid. he still acts like he's in college lounging around the dorm, just hanging out and talking with chicks, lifting some weights occasionally, playing some pool. he's not even there to play big brother. if all the chicks left tomorrow he'd be lost.

21 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

we could get to the end with tyler and rockstar and the last two juries would vote for rockstar in a landslide. i'm hoping/thinking that won't happen this year.

That's what I was going to say, Tyler has picked a wrong time to start mouthing back to the outgoing houseguest.  She is going to be on the jury the longest (assuming she doesn't win her way back in via a rumored jury buyback competition), and will probably be soon joined by other members of her alliance.  They will all be bitter.

And it sucks because it isn't his fault at all, he is just having to deal with a unstable woman.  He has been dominating and if he continues to do so it will be a shame if he doesn't win.  Especially with this being the best season in years, it would really put a damper on the overall feeling of this season.

He needs to make sure if he makes it to the end he is sitting next to someone else unpopular and probably not from the other side of the house.  Like Angela.

• Like 1

they use the term "jury management" as a euphemism for "we're all insanely butthurt that you played the game better than we did so we're taking your money and giving it to josh/nichole/rockstar because they never did anything...at all."

If you don’t manage the jury well enough to win, then by definition you didn’t play the best game. The goal of the game isn’t to win the most comps, or build the strongest alliance, or engineer the most evictions, or pull of the most blindsides. The goal of the game is to get to the end and win the jury vote.

14 minutes ago, DanRydell said:

If you don’t manage the jury well enough to win, then by definition you didn’t play the best game. The goal of the game isn’t to win the most comps, or build the strongest alliance, or engineer the most evictions, or pull of the most blindsides. The goal of the game is to get to the end and win the jury vote.

bullshit. there's literally nothing you can do about a petty jury. there's a difference in fucking people over and playing a great game. josh and nichole were terrible players who absolutely did not deserve to win, no different from rockstar this year. if you backstab people, insult them, get into fights with them, etc, then that's poor jury management. if you run the house and play the best game for 90 days and the jury gets butthurt and decides to punish you, that's total bullshit. 

bullshit. there's literally nothing you can do about a petty jury. there's a difference in fucking people over and playing a great game. josh and nichole were terrible players who absolutely did not deserve to win, no different from rockstar this year. if you backstab people, insult them, get into fights with them, etc, then that's poor jury management. if you run the house and play the best game for 90 days and the jury gets butthurt and decides to punish you, that's total bullshit. 

There’s nothing you can do? So the seasons with a petty jury just didn’t have a winner?

1 hour ago, Goo Punch said:

they use the term "jury management" as a euphemism for "we're all insanely butthurt that you played the game better than we did so we're taking your money and giving it to josh/nichole/rockstar because they never did anything...at all."

tumblr_n5qec0U41F1t3ml1po1_250.gif

We don't need to have the discussion now but it's part of the game whether you like it or not. And is ABSOLUTELY something that every player that wants to win the big check should be thinking about in everything they do while in the house. 

Call it a butt hurt jury or whatever you want but it's part of the game. The show is about relationships more than anything else. That is something that you and plenty of other people when pissed off about who wins always fail to understand. 

Edited by JimmyHoffa

don't tell me what i don't understand when you don't understand the definition of the word "petty". it is a *fact* that there is literally nothing you can do about a petty jury. by definition they are being petty! hello! their reasons for voting the way they do are completely unjustified, hence the term "petty". nobody left the house with a grudge against paul, they all just decided to vote against him out of pure spite and pettiness after sitting around for weeks realizing he had outplayed them. that's not a jury management problem, by definition. that's pure pettiness, and it's simply a very very shitty and lame way to play the game. i accept that it's part of the game, but that doesn't change how ridiculous and lame it is.

i feel like paper boy on that episode of atlanta where they talked about kaitlynn jenner. "i get to say that that's weird." and just like in that case, i get to point out that a petty jury is lame as shit. nichole made zero moves and just lounged around all summer. josh was a weak competitor who nobody respected as a player. it is super lame that these people won. i'm allowed to point that out.