nivek3

High

I’ve got some good bud lying around....but these vape pens are ridiculous. A couple small puffs and I’m lit like a bong hit. This is the shit I needed years ago. Most stash is from Cali...haven’t hit colorado in a bit. Did get some potent edibles that knocked me out a few nights ago. Lucky to have stocked up before this storm hit.

I’ve got some good bud lying around....but these vape pens are ridiculous. A couple small puffs and I’m lit like a bong hit. This is the shit I needed years ago. Most stash is from Cali...haven’t hit colorado in a bit. Did get some potent edibles that knocked me out a few nights ago. Lucky to have stocked up before this storm hit.

Word. I do worry about the health effects but damn they are convenient.

Posted (edited)

Anyone use a herb pen? I got a youcan hit but can't get a good hit. Tried temps from 340-385 and still weak. Burning the weed though. Any tips?

Edited by Zepol87

12 hours ago, Nolacycling said:

Agree. Besides, the pungent odor of modern leaf is an immediate bust. 

Yea, I just got a 1/4 from my neighborhood guy and my office smelled like a dead skunk until I double bagged it and put it in a water tight box in my desk drawer. The pens are so discrete, and the good ones will get you high AF. 

20 hours ago, Zepol87 said:

Anyone use a herb pen? I got a youcan hit but can't get a good hit. Tried temps from 340-385 and still weak. Burning the weed though. Any tips?

You're not going to find what you need. Get a dugout. In the 10 years I've been using one, it's plenty stealthy, doesn't make you stink (it'll stink itself but just leave it in your ride)and they're cheap. Just make sure you get a ceramic one and not metal. 

Also, reading about everyone's stashes makes me realize I probably smoke too much. Already ran through what I posted for the most part, so I got an ounce of blue dream and BlackBerry cream coming my way soon.

Sorry NOLA, if you were closer I'd hook it up. 

On 3/26/2020 at 11:19 PM, BigHorn'13 said:

You're not going to find what you need. Get a dugout. In the 10 years I've been using one, it's plenty stealthy, doesn't make you stink (it'll stink itself but just leave it in your ride)and they're cheap. Just make sure you get a ceramic one and not metal. 

Also, reading about everyone's stashes makes me realize I probably smoke too much. Already ran through what I posted for the most part, so I got an ounce of blue dream and BlackBerry cream coming my way soon.

Sorry NOLA, if you were closer I'd hook it up. 

I brought back Blue Dream from Seattle. Still workin on it. Hawai'in diesel was definitely more my speed.

Kinda funny to watch all the dads in the hood start to low key ask around for who is hooked up. Most of us haven’t known each other very long so sort of feeling the situation out.

On 4/1/2020 at 6:16 PM, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

Today's haul. Infinite Euphoria and Tangerine. Gonna play that song when i try the latter:

20200401_173955.jpg

20200401_174123.jpg

What's the weight on that bag of Infinite Euphoria?  It's been so long, I've lost my sight/weight perspective.

On 4/3/2020 at 5:47 PM, TheStoicPaisano said:

Flower and the crack security in my apartment building don’t play well together, so....

spacer.png

Check your PMs... 

8 hours ago, Buzzrock said:

Kinda funny to watch all the dads in the hood start to low key ask around for who is hooked up. Most of us haven’t known each other very long so sort of feeling the situation out.

That shit is so funny. Usually ends up with the guys wearing baseball hats getting the most attention.

Just re-upped and rolled one. Been smoking way more with work from home. Need to get some carts this week