Howard Stern Show

mulletpelini

1 hour ago, llanoflash said:

here is what jason needs. whiny little punk asswipe.

I hated him before but when he said last year he was on anxiety/depression meds because his mom judges him too much and isn't nice to him it sealed the deal and I wanted to throw my radio out the window. 

Can Robin hear all the music drops Fred does on her all the time (not just her theme song lol)?

Knowing how big of idiot/baby/know it all she is I would think she would blow the fuck up finally with him playing shit over her talking etc. But i actually don't think I have ever heard her flip out about it.

16 hours ago, Scraps said:

Can Robin hear all the music drops Fred does on her all the time (not just her theme song lol)?

Knowing how big of idiot/baby/know it all she is I would think she would blow the fuck up finally with him playing shit over her talking etc. But i actually don't think I have ever heard her flip out about it.

Especially the Guatemalan Parade  music that he now plays.  It really kind of drowns her out.  The old one was more subtle and complementary.

7 hours ago, Incredulity said:

Especially the Guatemalan Parade  music that he now plays.  It really kind of drowns her out.  The old one was more subtle and complementary.

Since it usually kicks in right when I'm thinking, "Shut the fuck up, you stupid ignorant twat", I like to believe Fred has the exact same thought.  Subtlety is wasted on Queen Ophelia.

On 3/26/2019 at 12:08 PM, JimmyHoffa said:

I hated him before but when he said last year he was on anxiety/depression meds because his mom judges him too much and isn't nice to him it sealed the deal and I wanted to throw my radio out the window. 

Agree but you've heard his mom on there before haven't you?  She's fucking out of her gotdamn mind.

Edited by mulletpelini

5 hours ago, mulletpelini said:

Agree but you've heard his mom on there before haven't you?  She's fucking out of her gotdamn mind.

Yeah, I thought I remembered that clip. To me that makes it even worse, he's a grown adult have the fucking balls to tell her to back off.  

Howard basically encourages his staff to be out of shape. Get in shape and you get less airtime, which would lead to lower salaries. Be a fat slob and be willing to be humiliated and you get a nice payday.

In reality if your boss was making fun of you for being fat, and telling him to shut up or going to HR weren't options, you would lose weight.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie

Holy shit, listening to the show on the app and Mike, the Bubba cock sucking fan, is such a fucking beating. His stupid questions, his fake laughing to curry favor, his “just one more” shtick, I find him harder to listen to than just about anyone else. And if Howard is too  stupid to realize he was fucking with him on the Jewish king of all media comment, then Stern deserves him.

On 4/1/2019 at 3:33 PM, Gil Bang said:

that Brent shit was creepy.  "Oh yeah...watching my wife suck that Cuban dude's cock was so hot".

When they had "Cuban AIDS" call in I almost pissed myself.

Brent has got some real issues going on. I think Howard eases off of him because Brent's so defensive about everything. There is some dark, complex shit fueling these kinds of shenanigans and it's not going to work out well for him.

The report from their upcoming swingers vacation should hilarious though.

56 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

the part about wrapping the ass meat around the dick and fucking it is what almost sent me over the edge.

12 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

I almost puked. I turned it off, but I listened to the replay, I’m ashamed to say. Vile.

I couldn't listen

1 hour ago, Vito Andolini said:

Does everyone who goes to the dermatologist have such an extensive all over body check, unless they have had a bad biopsy at some point? 

My wife had a mole removed 4 years ago that turned out to be Melanoma. They caught it super early and even removed some lymph nodes just to be extra safe.

Yes, she had been getting all over checks before and (obviously) now after they found the Melanoma.

If someone has fair skin, works outside, other high risk groups, etc. getting the all over check is pretty standard (or should be) 

And for someone who is a health freak and worries about stupid shit all the time- It makes total sense.   

3 hours ago, Vito Andolini said:

Howard’s big “secret” to be revealed in the book has to be he had skin cancer, right? Does everyone who goes to the dermatologist have such an extensive all over body check, unless they have had a bad biopsy at some point? 

Yeah, I'm super white, and my mom had melanoma.  

I've had a derm (female, thank god) lift up my balls to take a look at the back side of my scrote. 

They go all-out. 

I love her trying to argue with Howard about how he pees

"i don't touch my dong"

"You touch your underwear that then touches your skin"

"I barely touch my underwear to pull it down"

"yeah but then it touches your skin and you can be transmitting germs to your area down there"

continues to argue about this for 3 or 4 more minutes :guntohead: