Awful horrible bad shit is happening in the USA right now, if you are afraid of your fucking feelings getting hurt this isn't the website for you. ×
936horn

Hey Oil Barons.......

3 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

Dumb Question - why doesn’t the WH drop a 30 or 60 day pseudo embargo on foreign oil ?

Look at which countries are leading this clusterfuck of oil dumping.  Look at their "relationships" with the WH.

Any more questions? 

Dumb Question - why doesn’t the WH drop a 30 or 60 day pseudo embargo on foreign oil ?
You should know this one. We geared our refineries to process heavy sour crude 20-25 years ago. We aren't setup to refine all of the shale oil we produce today

Wow inventories +13.8 Million BBLS. Not too surprising, but crazy to actually see that number.

11 minutes ago, BTW said:

Wow inventories +13.8 Million BBLS. Not too surprising, but crazy to actually see that number.

Didn't think I would ever see a number like that. 

1 hour ago, DCA_HORN said:
7 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

You should know this one. We geared our refineries to process heavy sour crude 20-25 years ago. We aren't setup to refine all of the shale oil we produce today

This is news to former Secretary of Energy.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/rick-perry-us-oil-industry-massive-collapse

Wait, actually it's not news to him because he still doesn't know it.

Whiting BK

Getting paid in full, [mention=1928]HoustonFrog[/mention]?

We will see.... equitizing the bond holders who now own about 97% of the company.

Nice job Holly... ran this ship into the ground while banging subordinates in the office

36 minutes ago, HoustonFrog said:

Nice job Holly... ran this ship into the ground while banging subordinates in the office

That’s some old school oilfield shit. 

43 minutes ago, HoustonFrog said:

We will see.... equitizing the bond holders who now own about 97% of the company.

Pics?

1 hour ago, HoustonFrog said:

Whoa whoa whoa. Story, please?

Oh yeah. The official stories (publicized) were from his time at Anadarko. Plenty of articles written about the sexual harassment. Apparently he and another guy routinely banged two subordinates in the office, during work hours. The woman in the office next door eventually blew the whistle

Company is a total shitshow garbage operation

Whoa whoa whoa. Story, please?

Well, let's see. First the earth cooled. And then the dinosaurs came, but they got too big and fat, so they all died and they turned into oil. And then the Arabs came and they bought Mercedes Benzes. And Prince Charles started wearing all of Lady Di's clothes. I couldn't believe it.”

Just now, HoustonFrog said:

Apparently he and another guy routinely banged two subordinates in the office, during work hours.

spacer.png

Curve is getting flatter by the minute. Front month coming up slightly belies the fact that over the next 13 months we’re down $1.50 pretty much across the board. 

Welp, got the call today. Taking my sizable haircut immediately and for the foreseeable future, but still employed with benefits. Not to the bone, but definitely took some meat with bloat for sure. I was expecting it, but was hoping to sneak through for another couple pay cycles.

Seeing the caller ID on the cell phone hit like a Mack Truck.

FWIW - Contract staff position with E&P company supporting GoM Operations.

Be safe out there gentlemen.

11 minutes ago, Okie State said:
17 minutes ago, Lobwedgephil said:

I really don't understand why this shit continues to happen. Oh yeah because they get away with it.

Corporate governance is a joke.  Bunch of good old boys sitting on each other's boards with no one looking out for the shareholders' interests.

25 minutes ago, DCA_HORN said:

Not bad for a cfo position nobody else wanted.

She’s a sweet gal but her career choice has been....interesting. Went from Callon to Whiting. @HoustonFrogIs she one of “the” subordinates?  Dude you gotta share the deets. 

Buddy is contract in Kuwait.  He can't get over there (and wouldn't want to).  He can't believe they haven't cut him yet.

16 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Buddy is contract in Kuwait.  He can't get over there (and wouldn't want to).  He can't believe they haven't cut him yet.

I’m rotational to Kazakhstan. Finished my 28 day hitch on the 4th March and can’t get back either. Might not be able to until July they’re saying now. 

I don’t think you really want to be over there during this. I heard about one of the Stans over there where they are acting like this isn’t even a thing. According to the guys on the radio, they are arresting anyone even wearing a mask in public.

9 hours ago, Johnny Chimpo said:

I’m rotational to Kazakhstan. Finished my 28 day hitch on the 4th March and can’t get back either. Might not be able to until July they’re saying now. 

I think we may work for the same company.  Someone I know was supposed to crew change out of Kazakhstan a couple of days before the lockdown started.  They've been there seven weeks now with no end in sight.

11 hours ago, Hate said:

I don’t think you really want to be over there during this. I heard about one of the Stans over there where they are acting like this isn’t even a thing. According to the guys on the radio, they are arresting anyone even wearing a mask in public.

Hahaha. Yea I think that was Turkmenistan. My national coworkers were telling me about the face mask ban there last time I was on site. Their president has a long history of being a crazy bastard. Look him up sometime if you get bored. 

2 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

I think we may work for the same company.  Someone I know was supposed to crew change out of Kazakhstan a couple of days before the lockdown started.  They've been there seven weeks now with no end in sight.

Yea man. It’s wild over there right now. Most of my team took off but out of a group of 40 or so expats one company guy and maybe 5 contractors have decided to ride it out on site in KZ. Looks like they may be there 90 days straight or more. They did offer the opportunity to leave to most everyone in my team but we are on the project side. Certain personnel considered very essential especially to ongoing production operations may not have the ability to leave so easily. 

At least they have the hot KZ women to keep them company.

70b92be7acf72cab5e745d230cfdf29f.gif

13 minutes ago, Dnaguy said:

That tweet launched the 20% jump for USO between 10:30 and 10:50. Crazy

4 minutes ago, KYHorn said:

That tweet launched the 20% jump for USO between 10:30 and 10:50. Crazy

Which I missednby literally a few cents per share

4 minutes ago, Dr Fear said:

Why stop there? Lulz

You’re joking presumably but you’re correct. Most price war talk/cuts is largely irrelevant when compared to the 20 MMbbl/d (and likely much more) drop. 

This is great news but temporary I suspect. 

11 minutes ago, Dr Fear said:

Why stop there? Lulz

So Russia produces about 11MM bbl/day and KSA about 10MM. They’re going to cut 15MM bbl??

Even if he is referring to OPEC as a whole (35MM bbl) plus Russia, that would represent a 30% production cut. Not gonna happen.

5 minutes ago, Auto Driller said:

So Russia produces about 11MM bbl/day and KSA about 10MM. They’re going to cut 15MM bbl??

Even if he is referring to OPEC as a whole (35MM bbl) plus Russia, that would represent a 30% production cut. Not gonna happen.

1. The art of the deal

2. Alaskans better brush up on their Russian. 

1 hour ago, Dnaguy said:

This tweet will not age well. I can guar-an-fucking-tee you that Russa and SA will not cut anything close to that, if they even cut at all. Trump is either making shit up or MBS knows exactly how to play Trump like a fiddle. The Saudis are probably reading this tweet and laughing their asses off. 

9 minutes ago, Lagunamadre said:

This tweet will not age well. I can guar-an-fucking-tee you that Russa and SA will not cut anything close to that, if they even cut at all. Trump is either making shit up or MBS knows exactly how to play Trump like a fiddle. The Saudis are probably reading this tweet and laughing their asses off. 

I wouldn’t be surprised if this were an orchestrated ruse. 

1 minute ago, Dr. Beeper said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if this were an orchestrated ruse. 

The Kush is going to Kush 

17 minutes ago, Lagunamadre said:

Insert WhyNotBoth.gif.