bigup2dahorns

Las Vegas go hard or go home thread

6 hours ago, LebongJames said:

Vegas is going to collapse. I can’t imagine there will be any major conventions until maybe this time next year if then. 

sports coming back should help the books but they are probably looking at less than 25% occupancy for the next year.

It won't collapse, but it will be pretty lean for a while.  Once society is clean, then people/conventions/whatnot will be clamoring to get back.

On 7/29/2020 at 5:08 PM, Francisco 2.0 said:

It won't collapse, but it will be pretty lean for a while.  Once society is clean, then people/conventions/whatnot will be clamoring to get back.

I am booking today for a convention in January. 

5 minutes ago, Landomatic said:

Hope it’s not CES.

No, but I have been to that, it is pretty cool.  It is something for my wife's business and I just tag along.  The best convention I have been to about there is the cinemacon.  Every food vendor that sells stuff at the movies is handing you free samples.  You gain 5lbs just walking the floor.

14 minutes ago, Moby Ric said:

No, but I have been to that, it is pretty cool.  It is something for my wife's business and I just tag along.  

Yep. Definitely AVN. 

LAS VEGAS – MGM Resorts is now luring business professionals to resorts with ‘Work from Vegas’ travel packages that include discounted jet service, rooms as cheap as $100-per-night and a living, breathing executive assistant.

The new program is called Viva Las Office, and it’s the latest example of a Las Vegas company pumping up perks to boost bookings in the wake of coronavirus travel fallout.

https://www.rgj.com/story/news/2020/08/06/covid-nevada-mgm-resorts-work-las-vegas-travel-package-executive-assistant/3300138001/

Posted (edited)

I've got a couple weeks of PTO banked and would love to get out there, but not right now. There's nothing to do but gamble and that's not the reason I go to Vegas.

Edited by RPM

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, bigup2dahorns said:

and a living, breathing executive assistant.

What all can she do (asking for my penis)?

Edited by Landomatic

50 minutes ago, RPM said:

I've got a couple weeks of PTO banked and would love to get out there, but not right now. There's nothing to do but gamble and that's not the reason I go to Vegas.

Whores?

Just now, After irth said:

Whores?

Shows, restaurants and yeah, whores. What am I, a farmer?