Covington Catholic - MAGA DC Incident

Hank Kingsley

1 minute ago, Johnny Sack said:

I’m really not.  It’s sad to me you are around such blatant racism all the time and you’re buddies talk that way around you.  You must participate or not object.  

You hanging around some drag racing strips or tractor pulls in Vidor?

No, you are and there's really no reason for it. It's weird. Anyone who knows anything about Houston and East Texas knows you're lying.

Edited by David Dennison
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Tell us all about all these whites you associate with that use the N word.  How often is that?  And why do you tolerate it and stay friends with such people?

You've never worked in the oilfield I see. 

You wear the dumb act well..

10 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

I’ve spent more than my share of time in country club locker rooms and churches.   I’ve never heard a racial slur in either.  

Seriously, where the fuck are you hanging out?

my wife is from east Texas and I don’t hear that kind of talk when we go back to her home town. 

People I know just don’t talk like that.  You run in a different group.  It’s strange your friends feel comfortable dropping N bombs around you.  

HAHAHAHAHA

Good one sack.

I suppose that joke about the black dude, the priest and the church leader wasn’t a “racial slur” to you, but I guess you held your ears shut tight. I suppose whenever you heard the word “nigger” you heard “bigger.”

Glad you’re back though. How’s the world of rat fucking watching going? Still costing 10k a shot? Because that still seems high to me. 

Edited by JimmyJames
  • Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

3 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

HAHAHAHAHA

Good one sack.

I suppose that joke about the black dude, the priest and the church leader wasn’t a “racial slur” to you, but I guess you held your ears shut tight. I suppose whenever you heard the word “nigger” you heard “bigger.”

Glad you’re back though. How’s the world of rat fucking watching going? Still costing 10k a shot? Because that still seems high to me. 

What is this gibberish?

• Fuck You 1

29 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

You either need to calm down or troll down. You’re anger is showing and ridiculous.

Or if just trolling keep trolling on. 

Is trolling now like "racist" where you define it as anyone who disagrees with you? I do love me some straw men ... tell me more about how I'm angry and I'll show you another windmill.

Edited by Kyle

1 minute ago, David Dennison said:

You seem defensive. What's wrong?

Amigo ... you have to update your Internet debate handbook. You're basically are running the Wing-T, but this is not 1999. It was novel on BBS 2.1.3, but now it just feels unimaginative.

1 hour ago, Johnny Sack said:

You and the racist friends you associate with that freely use the N word in front of you because you obviously tolerate such talk probably won’t.  

I know politics bore you.  But I feel like a hypocrite talking to you, and your racist friend.

12 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

That’s not what I said at all.  Just that people I know and associate with don’t use that word.  You and David apparently run in different crowds.  

Know how I know you’ve never spent 10 minutes around white millennial frat bros? 

12 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

That’s not what I said at all.  Just that people I know and associate with don’t use that word.  You and David apparently run in different crowds.  

Yep,  the oil field. I mean actually on the rig. And it is used by many, a lot. Don't worry, I wasn't triggered. Have heard it my whole life. Step out of your country club into the real world. 

I didn’t grow up hearing racial slurs very often either. It was strangely deemed unacceptable within my home and friends, but using gay slurs was accepted.

3 minutes ago, Mole said:

I hope I’m not interrupting this enlightening discourse.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2011/10/elizabeth-eckford-and-hazel-bryan-what-happened-to-the-two-girls-in-the-most-famous-photo-of-the-civil-rights-era.html

Once you figure out who wins the grievance olympics let me know who’s the racist and who’s the troll.

Good article.

6 hours ago, Captainant said:

Yeah, maybe don't be linking articles from the black equivalent of The Stormfront.  The only people those assholes support in this situation are the black Israelites screaming homophobic and racist slurs.

• Fuck You 2

36 minutes ago, Atx71 said:

Yep,  the oil field. I mean actually on the rig. And it is used by many, a lot. Don't worry, I wasn't triggered. Have heard it my whole life. Step out of your country club into the real world. 

The sack is above all that. If someone at the club says nigger he ignores that and hears bigger.

if some roughneck in the oil patch says something similar he logs on to surly and starts blaming illegals for something. Like not properly cleaning his socks.