mdmost

If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

7 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

fill in show for Dan and Jake next week will be Sirois, Rich Phillips, and Danny Balis.  Dick Hicks is going to want to kill them after an hour.

5 hours ago, threesheets said:

That's gonna be great I bet.

Sirois will be refereeing Hicks and Balis. 

Can somebody bring me up to speed on the Norm suicide note question that was the first ever write in ebrake winner?  I missed whatever that was.  

He interviewed Stephen Johns earlier this week and in only a way Norm can he brought up the suicide note that Johns had written in his head while dealing with depression and completely stopped the interview down.

1 hour ago, Continental Op said:

Can somebody bring me up to speed on the Norm suicide note question that was the first ever write in ebrake winner?  I missed whatever that was.  

12 minutes ago, nolongerU2horn said:

racist Juneteenth reference

he specifically said it wasn’t a juneteenth reference. 

It was also a bit the Musers seemed to be tired of. That's fine. Got our Gal Pal and two fake Cassidys today. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Saint Austin said:

Fucking yikes.

Link??

Pretty sure that got scrubbed of the interwebs quick. It was cringey.

Edited by RPM

4 hours ago, Landomatic said:

Damn...Peter Welpton suuuuuuucks

Told y’all. He’s always been terrible. He’s a cocky fucker too which makes him unbearable. 

3 hours ago, futureman said:

fake koko has been banned

Told ya. He tried twice today and was rebuffed. 

3 hours ago, futureman said:

“by the book bass” is such a pussy. 

You talking about his ebrake voting bitchassedness?  That was so ridiculous.  I really don’t like him. 

2 hours ago, nolongerU2horn said:

racist Juneteenth reference

2 hours ago, futureman said:

he specifically said it wasn’t a juneteenth reference. 

I’m pretty sure he had an explanation, and that it wasn’t racist, but from what little I heard, it was way too close to call in this environment and they had to dump it. He tried to call in twice this morning, and on the stream (you know the one that doesn’t count, threesheets), he was heard and dispatched quickly. 

2 hours ago, mdmost said:

It was also a bit the Musers seemed to be tired of. That's fine. Got our Gal Pal and two fake Cassidys today. 

They weren’t tired of Koko at all. They all laugh like school girls, particularly Junior. 

Gal Pal Susan Hawk cracks me up. The guy’s cadence, his off-subject weirdass comments, and because I know how nuts Hawk is.  I have no doubt it’s someone in the DA or in the lawyer community they knows her well. Maybe one of her three ex-husbands. 

First time a write in candidate won the Ebrake. The Sean Michaels Show are the real Courage Boys. 

1 hour ago, threesheets said:

Didn't hear the call, but it sounds like Fake Koko is definitely a member of that Ticket FB group.

@ me  @Dr. Beeper

Were you busy listening to The Fan or reading Fake Ratings News?

8 minutes ago, mdmost said:

First time a write in candidate won the Ebrake. The Sean Michaels Show are the real Courage Boys. 

Sean did his damnedest to keep the vote “legitimate”. 

Ya, def time for norm to retire. Guy is just a comedy of errors and ticking time bomb on naively saying something that’ll get himself/the station in trouble.

2 minutes ago, bluto said:

ticking time bomb on naively saying something that’ll get himself/the station in trouble.

24 minutes ago, bluto said:

Ya, def time for norm to retire. Guy is just a comedy of errors and ticking time bomb on naively saying something that’ll get himself/the station in trouble.

Apparently he got a “no cloak room” talking to on shutting the fuck up about politics.  But he’s still having a hard time containing himself.

1 hour ago, Landomatic said:

Apparently he got a “no cloak room” talking to on shutting the fuck up about politics.  But he’s still having a hard time containing himself.

Donnie LOVES the NBA. 

You'd be the oyster with the black pearl!
  - I don’t know what to do anymore. 

If I bought a round of beers for everyone at a bar and “hey guys let’s go boofing” what would be the response?  Well where can I find an Urban Dictionary?

2 hours ago, nolongerU2horn said:

Their two names are Sean and Michael

yeah but why plural michaels?  it’s not sean and two michaels, it’s sean and mike and peter. 

November Hanj
Mama told me not to cum
Everybody was Kung Flu Fighting

Where do YOU get your suicide notes?

1 hour ago, futureman said:

yeah but why plural michaels?  it’s not sean and two michaels, it’s sean and mike and peter. 

Sean Michaels is a famous wrestler

1 hour ago, futureman said:

it’s the pressure of prime time.  uninhibited on sunday morning they’re pretty good. 

Yeah, that's kinda what I was thinking.  I remember liking them better having stumbled onto their show on a random Sunday here and there in the past.

I'm not sure I can get past their food HSOs.  Monty doesn't really like cheese and Mino hates red meat.  He hasn't had a steak since HS and doesn't think he could handle one, hasn't had a burger in about two years.

I think all of my favorite foods are red meat or cheese based.

this is the most low energy, zero effort show on the ticket.  its not good on sunday's, not sure who thought putting it in morning drive was a good idea.  monty needs his own show like i need a second asshole.

They lack good radio voices and presence. I love Mino. But he needs to stay where he is. 

WiP needs to stay a very fringy weekend show. Not a drive time fill in for a week. It’s pathetic. 

I’m gonna listen to The Fan. Threesheets and I will call in later. 

Pretty tough to listen to the station this week without the Musers and Dan & Jake. Those guys should ask for raises.

Norm and D have surpassed the Hardline during sports quarantine. I’m hoping Bob returns to form when sports come back, but Corby and Danny have nothing to offer. 

1 hour ago, Kevin O’Shea said:

Pretty tough to listen to the station this week without the Musers and Dan & Jake. Those guys should ask for raises.

Norm and D have surpassed the Hardline during sports quarantine. I’m hoping Bob returns to form when sports come back, but Corby and Danny have nothing to offer. 

Exhibit A of "to each their own."   If Norm is involved (and it's not an event roundtable), I'm listening to music.  Or my beloved G-Bag Nation (@ me @Dr. Beeper you fanboi!).

98% of the time I've spent in the car since this bullshit started has been during the Hardline, and I'm 100% ok with that.