futureman

$9.95 worth every penny

7 hours ago, closetojumping said:

I’m totally shocked that EJ Holland has no grasp on judging food quality. He probably also proudly calls himself a foodie. A performance artist couldn’t pull off a better act as douchebag. 

More or less. When I listened to his pod with Roach early on, he’d spend 15 minutes talking about what was the best fast food and wining about times he had a bad meal at some shitty chain restaurant. 

What on Earth is that yellow shit on the plate? That reminds me of Cousin Eddie ordering from the buffet in Vegas Vacation. 

3 hours ago, Newy25 said:

What on Earth is that yellow shit on the plate? That reminds me of Cousin Eddie ordering from the buffet in Vegas Vacation. 

really nice christmas vacation GIF

On 2/22/2020 at 5:25 PM, Newy25 said:

What on Earth is that yellow shit on the plate?

Pretty sure that's Jade's chili.

Remarkable that they managed to find a way for Roach to make his predictions even more milquetoast

Today in #content, Roach retweeted a video of a fat guy farting. So recruiting is pretty thrilling right now.

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Today in #content, Roach retweeted a video of a fat guy farting. So recruiting is pretty thrilling right now.

I'm not going to verify this, but was this a home video of himself? If so, he was probably breathing hard too.

Edited by UDontKnow

Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Ahahahahahahaha absolute peak BON here

BON is truly an embarrassment to UT.

Edited by Burt Macklin

You think that's bad...

I’m embarrassed to admit that I fell asleep on my sofa about 10 minutes before that 4th and 5.

— Burnt Orange Nation (@BON_SBNation) January 4, 2006

Bidets are great, but I'm not sure I'd be telling everyone about my preferred ass-cleaning method all over the same Twitter I use for work.

On 3/22/2020 at 12:00 PM, texifornia said:

Bidets are great, but I'm not sure I'd be telling everyone about my preferred ass-cleaning method all over the same Twitter I use for work.

To be fair, bidets are amazing.