Goo Punch

Hindsight is 20/20- The 2019-20 Texas Longhorns thread

9 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

i don't sit there and root against us.

that would probably be a bridge too far, but I think having a resigned expectation of losing and a really cynical amusement when it happens is more or less inevitable at this point

I fucking hate losing to Baylor. But I expect to, and if we do, I'll shrug and say "what are you going to do?" We are handicapping ourselves as a program by employing a twit as our coach. 

I hate that Baylor has a better coach than we do.  

I give credit to Tech for identifying the right guy, but Drew has been around a whole lot longer and, much like everyone associated with that school, he is a monumental piece of shit.  He's not even that great of a coach.  He's just better than Shaka.  This cannot be argued.  We could argue Barnes VS Drew, but Shaka?  He's not in the game.  It fucking sucks, because at least he's not a criminal-enabling piece of shit, which I don't want coaching my school's team, but for fuck's sake.

as of today, the Big XII owns 3 of the top 4 defenses in the country, and 4 of the top 10. Texas is currently 7th in the league in AdjD. Gonna be a long conference season with our offense against these defenses.

87d9b71127e9d60ab63390520543bb3e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12 minutes ago, Fozzz said:

I'm kind of impressed by Texas' position in this chart.

All the wide-open 3s that we brick probably constitute "good shots," so that skews things a bit.