Champions League 2019-2020

maninblack

12 hours ago, Woodrow Call said:

Nah. I think we get Pavard back, so that's a big boost. Mia San Mia.

I’d love to see Süle and Hernandez start, but at this point it’s hard to distrust anything Hansi is doing. It’s hard to believe he never coached under Jupp, because he seems to have his touch with players and tactics. Fairy tale stuff if he can pull off the treble after taking over for Kovac. 

11 hours ago, PittsburghTiger said:

So, CBS Sports is only showing the semifinal games on CBS All Access, and then a replay on CBS Sports Network at 9 p.m. est. 

Only the final match on the 23rd will be shown live. 

What a bunch of fuck stick bastards.

I just don't understand why they do this. Why not go with the traditional method of selling advertising for the event and put it on regular CBS? Between Turner and CBS, they have completely fucked up this tournament. 

2 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

oh, Mbappe is pissed that people call Ligue One a farmers league since PSG wins it every year.  with two Ligue One teams in the semis, he's having a little fun.

I generally enjoy watching PSG. The histrionics are a bit much, too often, but they are entertaining. I've been to two stadiums, Lyon and Monaco, unfortunately not for games. I've been right by PSG's stadium, on the train, so I kind of follow the league. Not as much as the Bundesliga. But good soccer is fun, no matter what teams are playing.

He is correct in poking fun at people.

3 hours ago, HenryJames said:

PSG are fagets, but Neymar and a healthy Mbappe are motherfuckers.

neymar never performs on the big stage.  he's a punk ass bitch that fucking sucks when the lights come on to boot.  mpabbe on the other hand...is the first guy in the world i would start with if i was building a team right now.  as the resident passive and cynical psg supporter (who also doesn't besmirch the haters because there is no shortage of reasons for the hate) due to a former life in paris, i have zero faith that they won't fuck it up.

but i would really like to see mbappe against bayern's extremely high back line.  if he and boetang have to get into a footrace, ummm, goal.

• Like 1