Louisiana Tech @ Texas 7 PM 8/31 on LHN

Machinator

1 minute ago, Longhorn94 said:

It's been a while since I have seen a Texas offensive line look like that and since I have seen that many athletes all over the field. The team looks really good. Looking forward to next week!

Yep. The OL was dominant and we could’ve rushed for 250 if the staff wanted to call the game that way. Great in pass blocking too. 

I’ve also been impressed by the depth Herman has created. We have a ton of depth guys, be it 3 star upperclassmen or Uber-talented underclassmen that came in  and looked great. This staff can flat out coach.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Colonel Mustard said:

That fucktard really asked about the lsu job?

and you know that fuck wrote that question weeks ago.  He was fucking ready to pounce on asking a question that no one else was even contemplating to ask, not because it would piss Tom off, but because it was 3 fucking years ago and "water under the dam".  No need to ask the fucking question, you gained nothing by asking it, other than showing you are still a cocksucker

1 minute ago, Longhorn94 said:

T Sweat is a grown ass man! He looked good out there. Did I see him and Coburn out there at the same time?

Yes, Sweat was at nose for the majority of his snaps, but he also lined up at right end several times with Coburn at nose.

I noticed that Sweat was double-teamed on his first two snaps and pushed back the double team both times. He certainly looks the part.

• Like 2

• immamac unfeatured and unpinned this topic